arrow_blue.gif
PRINT PAGE

arrow_blue.gif
FIND ANOTHER PRODUCT

arrow_blue.gif
BUY NOW

LYSOL® Disinfectant Spray To Go

Description

LYSOL® Disinfectant Spray To Go is the same spray that you trust at home, but is now available in a compact 1 oz. travel size so you can help protect you and your family wherever you go. It's compact enough to store in a purse, diaper bag or even a coat pocket and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria* in public places. Now you can kill viruses, germs, mold and mildew outside the home.
Usage Instructions

Use it on:
  • Changing tables
  • Public telephones
  • Toilet areas
  • Faucets
  • Sink areas
  • Door knobs
  • Light switches
  • Table tops
*when used as directed

scheat

public restroom thread, sorta. cool.
I hate when you walk in a public restroom and everything is wet...everything. What are these people doing-hooking up a water hose to the sink and going to work?! Do people do this in their own homes? crazy stuff.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
lysol makes a spray that is small and fits in your pocket

LG_disinf_togo.jpg

arrow_blue.gif
PRINT PAGE

arrow_blue.gif
FIND ANOTHER PRODUCT

arrow_blue.gif
BUY NOW

LYSOL® Disinfectant Spray To Go

Description

LYSOL® Disinfectant Spray To Go is the same spray that you trust at home, but is now available in a compact 1 oz. travel size so you can help protect you and your family wherever you go. It's compact enough to store in a purse, diaper bag or even a coat pocket and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria* in public places. Now you can kill viruses, germs, mold and mildew outside the home.
Usage Instructions

Use it on:
  • Changing tables
  • Public telephones
  • Toilet areas
  • Faucets
  • Sink areas
  • Door knobs
  • Light switches
  • Table tops
*when used as directed
I wonder if it would work as a breath spray?:lookaroun

:lol:

trr1

how about installing these in WDW

FNORD.GIF

FNORD.GIF
Flush with Possibilities
FNORD.GIF
FNORD.GIF
Exeloo
Overview
Exeloo
Video
Exeloo
Models
Product
Brochures
Health &
Hygiene
Exeloo in
the News
Contact
Exeloo East
exeloo.gif

Exeloo is a self-managing public toilet.

Exeloo Automated Public Toilets utilize modern technology to overcome the challenges associated with traditional public toilets by providing the public with a clean, functional and safe facility.
HEDADVAN.GIF

• <LI type=square>Self-Cleaning <LI type=square>Maximum Hygiene & Security <LI type=square>Vandal Resistant <LI type=square>Low Operating Costs <LI type=square>Prefabricated <LI type=square>Over 500 Installations in Australia, New Zealand and the United States <LI type=square>Unisex Use
  • Disabled Access (ADA Compliant)
    DISABLED.GIF

Latest Exeloo East APT Deployments:

Clean is the Exeloo difference.

Just ask Exeloo East to detail the benefits
of an Exeloo Automated Public Toilet.

Exeloo East, LLC | 2596 South Cobb Drive | Smyrna, GA 30080 | ph (770) 436-0699 | fax (770) 436-0699
© 2006 Exeloo East, LLC. All rights reserved. | Disclaimer

Web Design & Content Management by Nuvay Web Services
http://www.exelooeast.com/video/

Victor

You really have to go to the "bathroom", you find your hidden/favorite bathroom. You pull down then up on your toilet cover overhead and place it on the seat. Your now sweating and ready to go and boom, the sensor reads a motion and FLUSHhhhhhHHH there goes your toilet cover before you sit down:ROFLOL::lol:

I avoid having to use the toilet in any public place, they tend to be an olfactory nightmare, but when I do, I don't use a toilet cover. It's akin to putting on a glove before you touch any doorknob. Studies have shown toilet seats are relatively germ free, especially when compared to door handles.

hpyhnt 1000

^ It's not a restroom, it's an experience. :lol:

Wow. Well, it is somewhat futuristic. Maybe it wouldn't be that much of a stretch in Epcot...:lookaroun

And I gotta say, I know this is a general discussion thread, but this is quite a topic to discuss! I must say I've never had that happen to me. The key is to move slowly; sudden movements trigger the sensor. ;)

gettingsmaller

A couple of points:
1) Using toilet seat covers is a little phobic, methinks.
2) No need for post-its (thought it's a neat idea)--just stick a piece of toilet paper up there over the sensor.
3) This thread is way better than pool-hopping, mug-reusing threads. :)

palmage

I must be the only person born after 1970 that has never used Purell, has picked his nose, or has no problem using a public toilet...when ya gotta go, ya gotta go...wipe the seat and get to work.
When that big dog is barking at the back door, you gotta let him out.
No matter where you are.

majorrfb

Rest rooms are better at Disney

I try my hardest to keep that "act" to the restroom in my hotel and restrooms in table service restaurants. It's too hard, time consuming, and frankly disgusting to find an acceptable public restroom in any theme park, although Disney is better than most.

No one enjoys using the facilities outside of your own home but Disney, by far, keeps their restrooms clean and ready to use. At least we can take comfort in that fact. When nature calls Disney has it ready and clean. :sohappy:

sbkline

I must be the only person born after 1970 that has never used Purell, has picked his nose, or has no problem using a public toilet...when ya gotta go, ya gotta go...wipe the seat and get to work.

Nope you aren't the only one. I am the anti-germaphobe. I do the common sense stuff, wash my hands after going to the bathroom and before I eat. If I get a cut I use neosporin and keep it clean. But other than basic stuff like that I don't worry about it.

Count me in with you guys. I never use those silly things. Obviously, if I see splotches of liquid on the seat, I get a wad of toilet paper and wipe the seat off, but then I plop my happy butt down and get down to business. But I, too, consider myself an "anti-germaphobe". I don't use a paper towel to turn off the faucet, I don't push the door open with my backside and I don't use a seat cover to drop a deuce.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom