Men, dont you hate when......

SOLISIMO

Original Poster
You really have to go to the "bathroom", you find your hidden/favorite bathroom. You pull down then up on your toilet cover overhead and place it on the seat. Your now sweating and ready to go and boom, the sensor reads a motion and FLUSHhhhhhHHH there goes your toilet cover before you sit down:ROFLOL::lol:

happends everytime when will I learn:hammer:

WDWmazprty

Flush.gif

AshaNeOmah

I try my hardest to keep that "act" to the restroom in my hotel and restrooms in table service restaurants. It's too hard, time consuming, and frankly disgusting to find an acceptable public restroom in any theme park, although Disney is better than most.

SOLISIMO

Original Poster
Haha but you have to admit that Disneys are amongst the cleanest:ROFLOL:

1. The Pavilion in Epcot between Test Track and Mexico, the one closest to TT. It almost seems closed

2. The one towards the side of Imagination, no one goes there:lol:

GoCamels

I must be the only person born after 1970 that has never used Purell, has picked his nose, or has no problem using a public toilet...when ya gotta go, ya gotta go...wipe the seat and get to work.

Fun2BFree

This thread is totally worthwhile and addresses an important and pressing issue.

(Yes. The sensor thing has happened to me too.)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I must be the only person born after 1970 that has never used Purell, has picked his nose, or has no problem using a public toilet...when ya gotta go, ya gotta go...wipe the seat and get to work.
Nope you aren't the only one. I am the anti-germaphobe. I do the common sense stuff, wash my hands after going to the bathroom and before I eat. If I get a cut I use neosporin and keep it clean. But other than basic stuff like that I don't worry about it.

krankenstein

Can't say that has happened to me, but I like the bathroom in The Brown Derby. It has, very little traffic, especially in the morning. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom