Trip Report Meet the Floridians

Hello humans! :joyfull:

Most of you know me by now, but for those of you who haven't followed my past TR's (particularly my most recent), I'll do some brief introductions. :) Feel free to check out my past reports (in my signature) if you'd like!

Who: I'm Brittany! I'm 25 and completely Disney obsessed. My better half is Dylan, also 25 and not quite as Disney obsessed. :rolleyes: Prior to meeting me, he had never been to WDW! :eek: It was obviously top priority to remedy that. ;)
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5393.jpg

This is our baby, Tink. She also loves Disney. :rolleyes:
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_53e7.jpg

We got engaged in Magic Kingdom in June.. my dream come true! :inlove: Though our wedding won't take place in Disney, it will be Disney themed. ;)
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5397.jpg

While we were enjoying our time in the World, I accepted a 1st grade teaching position in Osceola County, Florida. Fast forward a month, and we packed up a U-Haul to relocate from Pennsylvania to the Sunshine State! :cool:
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_53ec.jpg

We currently live 20 minutes from Disney property, and one of our first purchases should come as no surprise. ;) This report will be a collection of our adventures as annual passholders, and I'll update it with a Table of Contents as we go. Now, without further ado...

To all who come to this happy place, welcome! :joyfull:

blreinsel

Original Poster
I'm wayyyyy behind, but i'm going to start following along from here! Maybe you'll be around when I'm there in November! :joyfull:

Welcome! :joyfull: I will most certainly be around in November! Lol

One more time...
I love, love, LOVE the great big WDW Magic Meetup!
Trying not to be jealous.

If I ever see a WDW Magic friend in the World, I will be shouting and waving.
I have zero chill

It was so much fun! I can't wait to do it again. :) I also have no chill... I just also have no ability to recognize people in real life. :hilarious:

Gurt

@krisri18 what a fantastic idea about the shirts! I love the idea of all these people walking round with them on and those with no idea thinking 'there must be something wrong with those people' I once saw @Figment Forever twice in one day at MK a few years back and was to scared to say hi in case she and her family thought I was some strange trip report stalker woman! I did make sure to comment on her TR that I had seen them.

krisri18

@krisri18 what a fantastic idea about the shirts! I love the idea of all these people walking round with them on and those with no idea thinking 'there must be something wrong with those people' I once saw @Figment Forever twice in one day at MK a few years back and was to scared to say hi in case she and her family thought I was some strange trip report stalker woman! I did make sure to comment on her TR that I had seen them.
I know the feeling! I've spotted @Tuvalu before and didnt have the courage to say hello. Shirts would solve all our problems! lol

blreinsel

Original Poster
Friday, January 26

I'm so far on my trip reporting that I remember exactly NOTHING about what we did this night. :cautious: The only thing that I do remember is taking this creeper picture for a reason. The reason is that I watched the guy just over Dylan's orange shoulder shove his finger up his nose and DIG at least 5 times while we waited in the queue. I'm not exaggerating. It looked painful and it was like a car accident... I didn't want to look but I couldn't stop. :hilarious: And he KEPT DOING IT.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5ef9.jpg

We apparently did single rider line and had a rockin' time as always. ;)
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5fb8.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5fb9.jpg

We also rode Tower of Terror twice. The first time we were joined by my nose picking friend in the front row. :depressed: Dylan told me I was mean for making fun of him but I say that if you are picking your nose that violently and frequently in public (or at all), you deserve to be made fun of. :hilarious:
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5fba.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5fbb.jpg

Sorry for the lack of detail... I'm really trying to do better at keeping up with my report but REAL LIFE. :banghead: Why can't Disney be my only responsibility??

blreinsel

Original Poster
Thursday, February 1

When we evacuated for Irma and went to TN to stay with my brother and sister-in-law, she informed me that she was considering planning the kids' first Disney trip for my niece's 5th birthday in February. I was ecstatic and tried to calmly convince her to go through with it. :hilarious: Not long after that conversation, she confirmed that they would be coming in February and that I could officially start planning the trip! It took some convincing, but I eventually got them to stay on property at All Star Movies. My parents joined us for the trip and stayed at our place rather than booking a room on property. I took the day off of school on Thursday to be their official Disney tour guide. :p My sister-in-law is weird about the kids' pictures and names floating around on the internet, so I'll refer to them as P and N. ;)

We met them at Epcot on a beautiful morning full of sunshine! My niece instantly attached herself to my hip and stayed there until the end of the trip. :inlove: During a bathroom stop she said to my sister-in-law, "Brittany is my favorite person in the whole world." :inlove: She also told her to ask me if I know that she calls me auntie. :hilarious: She's a dork. Anyway, here we go!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f68.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5eff.jpg

Our first stop was Soarin' where I had my first child swap experience. The CM at the ride entrance will give you a child swap card and then you trade it in for 3 FP+'s when you get to the next CM. They give you 3 no matter what, so we ended up being able to let P ride things multiple times on a few occasions. She was so excited for her first ride at Disney! :)
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f00.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f69.jpg

She did really well at first but she got scared toward the end... I think it might have been the part where the plane flies at you. We met back up with the guys and took N off of their hands while they used the child swap passes. We decided to ride Living With the Land while we waited on them!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f01.jpg

My brother is really into gardening, so the kids get pretty excited over it too. They kept naming off plants that they wanted to tell daddy they saw on "the boat ride." :)
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f02.jpg

She's a piece of work. :hilarious: These types of faces became a trend over the course of the trip and then she'd CRACK UP when we noticed her. :hilarious:
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f6a.jpg

We had a FP+ for Nemo so we parked the strollers and walked to The Seas. Having two strollers was another new experience for me... It was so easy to forget to grab them when we got off of a ride because I'm so used to just moving right along.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f03.jpg

Shellfie!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f04.jpg

After we found Nemo, it was time to hop on the monorail for our lunch ADR! I love this picture... my favorite kiddos and my daddy. :inlove:
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f71.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom