• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report Meet the Floridians

Original Poster
Hello humans! :joyfull:

Most of you know me by now, but for those of you who haven't followed my past TR's (particularly my most recent), I'll do some brief introductions. :) Feel free to check out my past reports (in my signature) if you'd like!

Who: I'm Brittany! I'm 25 and completely Disney obsessed. My better half is Dylan, also 25 and not quite as Disney obsessed. :rolleyes: Prior to meeting me, he had never been to WDW! :eek: It was obviously top priority to remedy that. ;)

This is our baby, Tink. She also loves Disney. :rolleyes:

We got engaged in Magic Kingdom in June.. my dream come true! :inlove: Though our wedding won't take place in Disney, it will be Disney themed. ;)

While we were enjoying our time in the World, I accepted a 1st grade teaching position in Osceola County, Florida. Fast forward a month, and we packed up a U-Haul to relocate from Pennsylvania to the Sunshine State! :cool:

We currently live 20 minutes from Disney property, and one of our first purchases should come as no surprise. ;) This report will be a collection of our adventures as annual passholders, and I'll update it with a Table of Contents as we go. Now, without further ado...

To all who come to this happy place, welcome! :joyfull:

Original Poster
TABLE OF CONTENTS (click the date to navigate to the corresponding posts!)

July 13 - post #28 [Epcot]

July 14 (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!) - posts #48-58 [DS, HS, MK]

July 16 - posts #65-75 [AK]

July 21 - post #95 [Blizzard Beach]

July 27 - posts #101-118 [Epcot, HS, MK, AK]

July 29 - posts #144-153 [MK]

August 5 - posts #173-180 [Dinner & MK]

August 11 - post #192 [Poly & WDW Magic Meet up!]

August 13 - posts #202-218 [Engagement Shoot, MK, & Epcot]

Engagement Pictures - post #237

August 19 - posts #244-245 [HS]

August 20 - posts #280-281 [AK]

August 26 - posts #282-284 [MK]

September 2 - posts #308, 353-360 [Epcot, HS, AK, MK]

September 4 - posts #362-364 [MK]

September 13 - posts #373-383 [Post-Irma AK, Epcot, HS]

September 16 - posts #398-401 [HS]

September 23 - posts #407-408 [MK]

September 29 - posts #411-426 [MNSSHP]

October 3 - post #434 [Resort Hopping]

October 7 - posts #435-437 [Epcot, HS]

October 13 - posts #442-443 [HS]

October 14 - posts #448-450 [MK]

October 19 - post #470 [Best Friends Pet Care]
Last edited:

Original Poster
Brilliant. I'm following along on this journey.
I am so happy for you and Dylan, living the Disney dream and can't wait to read all about it.
Very excited for the both of you--and Tink, too! :happy:
I'm following along!

Congrats on the engagement/job/move!!
This should be fun to follow!:)
Thanks everyone! Happy to have you all aboard. :)

:joyfull: So excited for you! So fun to follow along. And omg I love your moving outfit-gotta get me something like that!!!
Can't wait! Love your moving outfit!
Thanks girls! Lularoe leggings and my shirt is a cheap eBay find that is basically an Irma. :p

Congratulations! Hoping to bump into you and Dylan again.....and actually get spoken too, lol:D:D:D
Lol! :hilarious: I'll make up for last time by yelling obnoxiously when I see you again. :rolleyes:

Congratulations again on all of your recent wonderful events
I will continue to follow along from way up here in the Great White North.
(Although it is not snow covered as we speak- You know about Canada right? - 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skiing.)
Looking forward to hearing about your new adventures.

Thanks Max! I can't tell you how happy I am that I don't have to see snow anymore. :p

Can't wait to hear about your adventures! Don't skimp on the Disney snacks pictures!!
There will be lots of snacks, don't you worry. ;)

Welcome to Florida!
Thank you! Feels great to be a Floridian. :joyfull: