McDonald's Toys

Tinkrbell

Original Poster
Loretta said:
Off topic... Tinkrbell,which McDonalds do you work at? We live in Bay View and usually go to the one on Layton. :wave:

Loretta
I work at the Classic McDonalds in West Allis on Hwy. 100.

Tinkrbell

Original Poster
DisKid said:
Yes you can buy the toys. I believe it use to be about $1.30...I guess it's kind of worth it just to buy the whole meal...and if nothing else buy a plain hamburger and give to your dog (if you have one)!

But hey, what about glasses??? I really want to see them have another set!! Especially for the 50th!!!

I don't know if we're going to have a set of glasses or not. Management hasn't really told us anything about the promotion. What I know about it is just what I've overheard from the managers talking & the boxes I've seen.

Yellow Shoes

tiggerific418 said:
::Minor thread drift- has anyone seen/gotten their hands on the Disney stamps from the Post Office? They are very cute and the people at the Post Office are getting really tired of telling me they havent gotten another shipment of them in yet. Thread drift over.::

AAARGGGGHHH
I was going to recommend that you go to www.usps.com and order them online.

But they are not on the list of $.37 stamps!!!!!!!

Lack of Disney stamps aside, I always buy stamps this way--you get better selection and I just hate going to the PO. Shipping costs are minimal--like $1 (Parking is a nightmare at my PO)

SpenceMan01

I like how they have each character's autograph on the stand. Looks just like the ones they sign in the parks. Looks like they also have a hidden Mickey search on the Happy Meal boxes!

I have to get to McDonalds now!

hcswingfield

DeathBySka1986 said:
Is it wrong for a vegan to have a sudden urge to go to McDonalds?! :lookaroun

Oh, and for all of the people who don't want their Stitch: I'LL TAKE HIM! ::spazzes out:: :p

They sell salads....

DFD111

Hey all,

I just got the first Happiest Celebration Happy Meal Character Today. They came out pretty nice. I decided to take a chance and go to McDonald's for Lunch and when I walked in I saw that they had all of the Disney Characters in the Display Case and were selling TOY # 1, which is Mickey Mouse. It came with a Gold Ears Base and a Card with Mickey & Minnie in front of Le Chatea de la Belle au Boise Dormant at Disneyland Resort Paris. The cards are inside of a black packing material inside the TOY bag and are random, I saw people with all different scenes behind their Mickey's. So this means that there are 10 TOYS and at my guess 50 different backgrounds, which can get very interesting.

Aurora_25

DFD111 said:
Hey all,

I just got the first Happiest Celebration Happy Meal Character Today. They came out pretty nice. I decided to take a chance and go to McDonald's for Lunch and when I walked in I saw that they had all of the Disney Characters in the Display Case and were selling TOY # 1, which is Mickey Mouse. It came with a Gold Ears Base and a Card with Mickey & Minnie in front of Le Chatea de la Belle au Boise Dormant at Disneyland Resort Paris. The cards are inside of a black packing material inside the TOY bag and are random, I saw people with all different scenes behind their Mickey's. So this means that there are 10 TOYS and at my guess 50 different backgrounds, which can get very interesting.
Awesome- thanks for letting us all know :) Should have gotten the happy meal today for lunch....:hammer:

WDWScottieBoy

bgraham34 said:
IT may be an excuse to have Mcdonalds. I have not had it in almost a year.

Yeah, I don't know when the last time I ate there. If they were selling the glasses I would go to one, but I don't think I will since there are only 10 toys.

Tinkrbell

Original Poster
Loretta said:
I'll have to stop in there the next time we get that way and give a holler, hopefully you'll be there. :eek:
Now that school's starting tomorrow, I'll mostly be working on weekends or evenings. (I usually work at the counter, or drive thru taking orders/ presenting.) PM the next time you're headed this way, who know's maybe I'll be working.

PigletIsMyCat

My McDonalds wouldn't give!!! They were all like 'the Disney toys go out tomorrow' and I was like 'not according to the website' and I got angry and now I have to eat McDonalds again tomorrow....:brick:

DisneyGuy2005

I posted a quick reply to this one yesterday. I am a manager at a McDonalds out here in Michigan and we have started them this week as well. They are VERY cool! The first one is Mickey!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom