May 2013 Roll Call

Groomer Minnie

Can't Wait!! May 20 to June 3 We are going for a few celebrations!
Crystal - Weight loss
Jenna - Graduating with Bachelor's Degree and Acceptance to UCSC Master's Program for Microbiology
Justin - Graduating with Master's Degree in English Literature

Also it is first time visit for my 3 friends that are coming with my dh and I! Going to WDW with first timers is always so great! Seeing their reactions is the best!

Upvote 0

lostpro9het

I think this is my husbands concern, because he loves the parks and he doesn't know how it would compare but he is slowly warming up to the whole idea. And we really can't wait to go on one.
Your husband and I are in the same boat, pun intended. My wife has been itching for a D-Cruise and I cant bring myself to move away from the parks. I came close last year but couldnt pull the trigger over a week at The World.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Can't Wait!! May 20 to June 3 We are going for a few celebrations!
Crystal - Weight loss
Jenna - Graduating with Bachelor's Degree and Acceptance to UCSC Master's Program for Microbiology
Justin - Graduating with Master's Degree in English Literature

Also it is first time visit for my 3 friends that are coming with my dh and I! Going to WDW with first timers is always so great! Seeing their reactions is the best!

Congratulations I would dif say those are reasons to be excited, and to celebrate!!!!

Upvote 0

empressofpurple

Mother-Daughter trip May 21-30, celebrating the end of her first year of grad school. We're staying in a timeshare off property but looking forward to visiting the parks, resorts and Downtown Disney!! Any advice on where to be on Memorial Day weekend? Fearing lots of crowds...

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

Mother-Daughter trip May 21-30, celebrating the end of her first year of grad school. We're staying in a timeshare off property but looking forward to visiting the parks, resorts and Downtown Disney!! Any advice on where to be on Memorial Day weekend? Fearing lots of crowds...

Probably but we will be at HS/Epcot Saturday and AK on Sunday crowds or not!

Upvote 0

KJ1081

So, my husband and I were planning on skipping our annual trip this year because my sister is getting married in Hawaii this Sept and that's going to be a pricey trip. Last night, after a lot of back and forth, we decided we just couldn't bear to skip this year, so today I booked Pop May 19-23! We love the Flower and Garden Festival and I can only imagine how blissful it will be to stroll through the festival with that new rum dole whip!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom