May 2013 Roll Call

tmstephe

May 29-June 4 at POR Alligator Bayou with DW, DS7, and DD4.

I have taken DS7 to a different MLB ballpark each summer of his life. This year we're visiting #8 Tampa Bay and #9 Miami with our trip to WDW. At each ballpark we slip out during the 3rd inning to buy a mini batting helmet sundae, then keep the hat as a souvenir of the trip. Can't wait for the trip to FL. Only 67 days!

Upvote 0

colodisneyrado

May 25 - 30 at POR Alligator Bayou-River View
We have been to Disneyland numerous times but never WDW. We decided to change up this year because we have one daughter, DD 19, just finishing her first year of college and another, DD 18, going to college this fall. We are celebrating our sons, DS14, birthday and, also, our 20th anniversary.
My sister, her family DH, DD 10, and DD 7, decided to go as well. They booked the Royal Rooms.
We also just found out that my brother and his girlfriend will be going, so in all we have 11. All for the first time! I can't wait!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

We have been to Disneyland numerous times but never WDW. We decided to change up this year because we have one daughter, DD 19, just finishing her first year of college and another, DD 18, going to college this fall. We are celebrating our sons, DS14, birthday and, also, our 20th anniversary.
My sister, her family DH, DD 10, and DD 7, decided to go as well. They booked the Royal Rooms.
We also just found out that my brother and his girlfriend will be going, so in all we have 11. All for the first time! I can't wait!

Sounds like you guys will be having a lot to celebrate! Enjoy...the first timers are so much fun to go with.

Have a fabulous time.

Upvote 0

PolynesianPrincess

We will be there at the same time! :) I'll look for your big group!! :)

Upvote 0

PolynesianPrincess

May 29-June 4 at POR Alligator Bayou with DW, DS7, and DD4.

I have taken DS7 to a different MLB ballpark each summer of his life. This year we're visiting #8 Tampa Bay and #9 Miami with our trip to WDW. At each ballpark we slip out during the 3rd inning to buy a mini batting helmet sundae, then keep the hat as a souvenir of the trip. Can't wait for the trip to FL. Only 67 days!

Have you been to Fenway Park yet? :) Tropicana Field is pretty cool. I love how it's indoors!!

Upvote 0

PolynesianPrincess

Ah Fenway is on my bucket list!!!! Making up to Boston though this summer, will be visiting a different 'stadium' though!!

Fenway is such an awesome ballpark. I may be a bit bias since I am a Red Sox fan, but there's nothing like the feel of an old ballpark. Fenway is so different than any of the modern stadiums that have been built. Aside from WDW, Fenway is my other favorite place on Earth :)

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Fenway is such an awesome ballpark. I may be a bit bias since I am a Red Sox fan, but there's nothing like the feel of an old ballpark. Fenway is so different than any of the modern stadiums that have been built. Aside from WDW, Fenway is my other favorite place on Earth :)

Your allowed to be plus its your home team...though I must say I am a Sox fan myself. lol....hints probably why its on my list..

Upvote 0

tmstephe

Have you been to Fenway Park yet? :) Tropicana Field is pretty cool. I love how it's indoors!!

Nope, haven't been to any of the New England/Northeast stadiums yet (those are the easiest to hit together in one extended road trip later). So far we've seen the Padres, Mariners, Rockies, Cardinals, White Sox, Brewers, and Twins. Tropicana Field looks interesting. I'm excited to see the brand new park in Miami, but agree that there's nothing like the old ones (I went to a game at Wrigley as a kid).

Upvote 0

Murph5472

We will be there May 10-20. 38 days to go!!! (The kids have been on a daily countdown since around day 200). I hope you all have a great trip!!! --Murph

Upvote 0

RmeDad

th
days to go, for our stay through the 14th at WL!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom