Masks at WDW

Would you go to WDW if you had to wear a mask

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cmdr_Crimson

I knew this day would come and I actually love the designs. People will surely be motivated to wear masks more now cause it looks cute and trendy for Instagram and TikTok. 🤭

Just waiting for a park--line set of Figment, Orange Bird, Spaceship Earth, Haunted Mansion, And Pirates ones to roll in...

MissViv

Those Mickey ones are just "too cute". I was going to order me some cloth masks over the internet & saw these so placed my order. They are a pre-order and not expected to ship until 6/15 - bummer!

JIMINYCR

I don't see how wearing a mask at an amusement park is even possible.
As one who enjoys screaming my lungs out on the attractions, its going to muffle my exuberance.
giphy.gif

NelleBelle

These same people that want to push the opening of WDW will be the first ones screaming for medical attention when they get sick. I ask is it fair to the already over worked stressed out nurses and doctors who have been dealing with this for months. I'm with you I'm not a gambler
EXACTLY!!! The people who want to get out there and “risk it” because it’s nothing worse than the flu or common cold are the people my ER friends want to make sign waivers saying they won’t seek medical attention when they come down with covid (they’re mostly joking when they’re saying this but they are fatigued, overworked, and tired of having to explain how this is SO much worse than the flu). 😕

Surferboy567

The designs are ok...they look a little low quality to me. Was expecting something more unique.

Then again, they are face masks so it’s not like we need amazing designs. Most of the Star Wars look the best in my opinion. Followed by the Disney mouth set (that’s what I’m calling it)

How long till we get attraction based masks...then maybe I’ll consider. I think their are way better designs they could come up with. Happy though, they appear to be going the themed mask route!

EDIT: I guess the website doesn’t have a name for the “mouth masks” so I’m going with that. They aren’t bad designs.

NelleBelle

The designs are ok...they look a little low quality to me. Was expecting something more unique.

Then again, they are face masks so it’s not like we need amazing designs. Most of the Star Wars look the best in my opinion. Followed by the Disney mouth set (that’s what I’m calling it)

How long till we get attraction based masks...then maybe I’ll consider. I think their are way better designs they could come up with. Happy though, they appear to be going the themed mask route!

EDIT: I guess the website doesn’t have a name for the “mouth masks” so I’m going with that. They aren’t bad designs.
I mentioned the same thing in another thread re. "quality" and how these don't look like they'd fit well at all! My masks that I make at home look to be way better quality, cuter disney material, have a metal nose clip, double material and filter! Plus these are $$$ for what you get! I'd rather just donate money directly to charity than have junk kicking around that I wouldn't use (and I don't think I'd use those unless it was a last resort).

NelleBelle

How many people actually do though? The amount of women I see leaving the restroom with out washing their hands is appalling.
So true! And my DH says the men's room is even worse! :hungover: My favorite is when people come up, wet their hands and then leave--like that's doing anything. Just disgusting ladies!

John park hopper

I have not read all the posts maybe someone already commented on where are these Disney masks made not that I would pay 20 bucks for 4, wife can make them a heck of a lot cheaper. China made I want no part of them I think back to the kids toys that had lead paint, arsenic

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom