Marvel teases a Journey into Imagination comic

Matt_Black

a4d436fd4fdc08b0c6de7a72ba6cef92.jpg

brb1006

I visited the Pavilion yesterday. It is in a very sad state. The colors inside are fading badly. The ride is dated. The audio is horrible. No Christmas decorations at all. The outside of the pavilion is like a ghost town. No foot traffic. No music outside. The reverse waterfall effect was not working. The jumping water fountains lack the thrust to send the water to the intended targets and instead splashes onto the pavement. Very sad to hear that the plans to renovate were scrapped...
Seeing video footage of the original state of the Pavilion makes me sad. Especially when I'm hearing the area music playing while guests meet Figment and Dreamfinder. And how dead the current state of it looks.

FigmentsFangirl

Seeing video footage of the original state of the Pavilion makes me sad. Especially when I'm hearing the area music playing while guests meet Figment and Dreamfinder. And how dead the current state of it looks.

Oh wow, Makes me miss going to see Figment all the more! When Figment used to come out, just Figment herself {I will explain shortly}, I was 5 minutes late on her last day of appearances! I totally wanted a picture of Figment! But seeing on the end of this video another video link to a guy getting a picture with Figment made me smile.

Now, the reason I said "her" when refering to Figment is because recently I either have been too much of a certain actress fan or something because now I hear her voice when Figment speaks even in the graphic novel series

Miss Heinous

Oh wow, Makes me miss going to see Figment all the more! When Figment used to come out, just Figment herself {I will explain shortly}, I was 5 minutes late on her last day of appearances! I totally wanted a picture of Figment! But seeing on the end of this video another video link to a guy getting a picture with Figment made me smile.

Now, the reason I said "her" when refering to Figment is because recently I either have been too much of a certain actress fan or something because now I hear her voice when Figment speaks even in the graphic novel series
I think someone needs to go outside.

Cmdr_Crimson

I think Hades needs a WORD with you!
tumblr_n2oxhqgUlw1s2ypwgo1_500.gif

Not to mention both voices of Figment were...Guys..
Billy Barty (Original - 2002) Dave Goelz (2002-Current)
Billy_Barty_2.jpg
d5a75-davegonzoprofessional.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

Isn't it? Look deep inside your heart, and listen to the little Santa Claus inside you and maybe, just maybe, you'll see that it is a pavilion with a little holiday magic. ;)

I see more christmas displays in World Showcase pavilions than in Future World's...I mean there isn't even a Purple Christmas tree at Imagination...

FigmentsFangirl

For some reason I cannot hear Gonzo's voice for Figment, only Georgina Haig.... I guess because its my Figment I mean then its different for everyone you know ?

Either way I haven't been able to get to the comic shop recently. I'm curious of the next issue of how things turned out ?good ending, happy everybody ? Capri accepted to the Institute ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom