Marvel teases a Journey into Imagination comic

TyTrap

You are not the only one....

Tony Baxter has commented that the next logical step for these characters would be to do just that.

Wether or not Disney actually invests in such has yet to be seen.

-
Excluding tomorrowland, they have had a lot of success with movie adaptations of Disney attractions. Now they are moving forward with a jungle cruise movie which has The Rock starring. I'm sure figment would be excellent.

TyTrap

No, they've had a lot of success with Pirates of the Caribbean. For everyone of those, we have a flop like Country Bears or The Haunted Mansion.
Darn I did forget a couple, thanks for reminding me about those other ones. Yea the haunted mansion flopped and country bears. So good I forgot about them lol.

brb1006

Tony Baxter has commented that the next logical step for these characters would be to do just that.

-
I'm imagining the film to be similar to OZ The Great And Powerful but more interesting and fun to re watch. Speaking of Dreamfinder, I heard there was a short-lived and possibly never-aired show that was on Disney Channel in the early 80's called "Dreamfinders".
latest

latest

Miss Heinous

For some reason I cannot hear Gonzo's voice for Figment, only Georgina Haig.... I guess because its my Figment I mean then its different for everyone you know ?

Either way I haven't been able to get to the comic shop recently. I'm curious of the next issue of how things turned out ?good ending, happy everybody ? Capri accepted to the Institute ?
No we don't because you're crazy.

FigmentJedi

Original Poster
For some reason I cannot hear Gonzo's voice for Figment, only Georgina Haig.... I guess because its my Figment I mean then its different for everyone you know ?
Why a random Australian actress in her thirties? That's the exact opposite of a Billy Barty-ish voice. Pitched up Dave Goelz ended up being a pretty good recasting solution, but of course I got my Muppet bias. If they ended up recasting in the future though, they'd probably pull some crap like casting Josh Gad because of Olaf or something.

brb1006

Why a random Australian actress in her thirties? That's the exact opposite of a Billy Barty-ish voice. Pitched up Dave Goelz ended up being a pretty good recasting solution, but of course I got my Muppet bias. If they ended up recasting in the future though, they'd probably pull some crap like casting Josh Gad because of Olaf or something.
Do you want to create a Figment?

FigmentsFangirl

Actually I am 31 years old my self, a full year older then Georgina Haig, just turned thirty this past August last I heard, going on 31 when I turn 32. I dont understand why people get her {and worse, AB C got Elsa's age completely wrong in a casting note for the part on Once Upon a Time wherein ABC casting note stated "This queen of Arendelle, a LATE 20s EARLY 30s young lady" is completely wrong, according to Frozen and Disney wiki direcgtly, Elsa is 21 in the film, 22 in Frozen Fever, and the Once 'fanfic storyline' takes place TWO years after the movie, which makes Elsa 23 years of age, how is that middle thirties when the actress herself was 28 during filming ?}

And honestly I was a Georgina Haig long before Once Upon a Time, some of her movies {and Fringe!} were really good.

I guess it is just me though, Either I am too much of a Georgina Haig fangirl, or I love my job to much and its the Elsa in me loving her too, I dont know for sure, but its just how I hear Figment whne she talks to me. Everyones Figment is different because everyone is different :)

*Shuts up as she does not want to start a big argument in the thread and derail it*

So I must ask again, any new issues for Figment 2 ?

FigmentsFangirl

-
To this I only say "I will save my last 5 dollars on my Cinima Gift Card to get a ticket to see this!"

That is all!

Miss Heinous

Actually I am 31 years old my self, a full year older then Georgina Haig, just turned thirty this past August last I heard, going on 31 when I turn 32. I dont understand why people get her {and worse, AB C got Elsa's age completely wrong in a casting note for the part on Once Upon a Time wherein ABC casting note stated "This queen of Arendelle, a LATE 20s EARLY 30s young lady" is completely wrong, according to Frozen and Disney wiki direcgtly, Elsa is 21 in the film, 22 in Frozen Fever, and the Once 'fanfic storyline' takes place TWO years after the movie, which makes Elsa 23 years of age, how is that middle thirties when the actress herself was 28 during filming ?}

And honestly I was a Georgina Haig long before Once Upon a Time, some of her movies {and Fringe!} were really good.

I guess it is just me though, Either I am too much of a Georgina Haig fangirl, or I love my job to much and its the Elsa in me loving her too, I dont know for sure, but its just how I hear Figment whne she talks to me. Everyones Figment is different because everyone is different :)

*Shuts up as she does not want to start a big argument in the thread and derail it*

So I must ask again, any new issues for Figment 2 ?
Just stop, this isn't helping.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom