Marvel teases a Journey into Imagination comic

brb1006

I'm really curious to see what Figment 3 will be? I'm planning on getting the second volume for my upcoming birthday.

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm really curious to see what Figment 3 will be?

Still hoping that Nigel Channing will become the Antagonist of the Comic....
giphy.gif

Figments Friend

Excellent....

I kinda hinted at a Series Three a while ago.....in this thread....
;)

This is a good sign.
It means the success of the previous two series has been definately noticed by certain people within the Company.
Folks may recall my interaction with Mr. Baxter last Summer concerning how the success of the comic series has gotten the attention of people in Burbank in a big way.
They were utterly clueless about these characters and the success and importance of the Attraction they once came from.
Being out on the West Coast kind of has a way of cutting you off from what is really happening at the Florida Parks, and most were just not aware of it.
The 'surprise' success of the comic however has made them sit up and take notice......finally.

This is a important step in finally getting the purse holders in the Company to realize they need to open the purse strings and invest some money into a new Imagination Pavilion at Epcot.
Or, seriously consider the live action film ideas that have been tossed around over the years.

This is a step in a positive direction.
:)

Looking forward to what is to come.
Hopefully even better then the previous two installments.

I'm happy this has been announced.

-

Last edited:

FigmentJedi

Original Poster
This is a important step in finally getting the purse holders in the Company to realize they need to open the purse strings and invest some money into a new Imagination Pavilion at Epcot.
Or, seriously consider the live action film ideas that have been tossed around over the years.
I still say the best route for a Journey into Imagination movie is an animated film bringing different animation techniques together. Perfect way to tell a story about creativity and it'd avoid the annoying sameness of most modern live-action fantasy films.

brb1006

Excellent....

I kinda hinted at a Series Three a while ago.....in this thread....
;)

This is a good sign.
It means the success of the previous two series has been definately noticed by certain people within the Company.
Folks may recall my interaction with Mr. Baxter last Summer concerning how the success of the comic series has gotten the attention of people in Burbank in a big way.
They were utterly clueless about these characters and the success and importance of the Attraction they once came from.
Being out on the West Coast kind of has a way of cutting you off from what is really happening at the Florida Parks, and most were just not aware of it.
The 'surprise' success of the comic however has made them sit up and take notice......finally.

This is a step in a positive direction.
:)

Looking forward to what is to come.
Hopefully even better then the previous two installments.

I'm happy this has been announced.

-
While a Live-Action Imagination film sounds okay. I would much prefer an animated Disney film based on the attraction starring Dreamfinder,Figment, and gives a proper introduction to Spark The Cat from Figment 2. This could also mark the first time a Disney attraction at a Disney Park is part of the Disney Animated Canon.

Also What the people in Burbank have never heard of Dreamfinder and Figment?

brb1006

I still say the best route for a Journey into Imagination movie is an animated film bringing different animation techniques together. Perfect way to tell a story about creativity and it'd avoid the annoying sameness of most modern live-action fantasy films.
I just hope we could find a perfect voice actor to voice Figment that would come close to Billy Bartey's original Figment voice. I just hope they could get Ron Schneider to reprise his role as Dreamfinder if they film ever gotten made.

Figments Friend

Also What the people in Burbank have never heard of Dreamfinder and Figment?

The impression I was getting was they did not fully understand the scope and impact that the Original Attraction and those characters had and what they meant to people.
More importantly, how they STILL mean something to people.
The success of the comic series has helped a lot in bringing that to light.

This is a good thing.

-

Brer Panther

I just hope we could find a perfect voice actor to voice Figment that would come close to Billy Bartey's original Figment voice. I just hope they could get Ron Schneider to reprise his role as Dreamfinder if they film ever gotten made.
Well, we have Dave Goelz and Corey Burton...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom