Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh queue area now open and construction wall free

Mickey_777

The queue looks amazing! It's our own little critter country.

But what about the castle walls above the ride? Do you guys know what will happen to them?

Yes, as somebody else mentioned on another thread, this queue looks like it's own mini-land. Looks awesome.

And the castle walls don't bother me at all, it is the MK after all

nolatron

The new queue looks spectacular, and it will only get better as the trees and shrubs grow in. :)

Something that struck me in the photos is how plain the load area looks compared to the queue (too plain if you ask me). You have all this immense theming in the queue and then you get to the load area and it looks like a warehouse with a couple of cardborad cutouts. The new railings are a good start, but how about a few fake trees and foliage as well? Just do something to continue the Hundred Acre Woods theming.

I thought the same thing too. Queue looks fantastic but the loading is so very bland. Hopefully there's still more in the works coming to the area.

Anyone have pics of the loading area prior to the refurb? I can't remember what it looked like.

peterpanic74

The artistry and detail of the new queue only highlights how awful and generic it was before. Wish that the same treatment could be given to the other MK Fantasyland dark rides.

hokielutz

These pictures from the queue are really making me excited to visit Fantasyland during my December trip. This was WAY more than I, or I imagine, most anyone else here expected.

Looks awesome and hope the rest of the Fantasy land expansion may continue in a similar fashion.

PhilharMagician

Really nice job!! I would love to see something similar done with PPF. You wait in line forever for PPF that you need something interactive and visually stunning.

MouskaGurler

These pictures from the queue are really making me excited to visit Fantasyland during my December trip. This was WAY more than I, or I imagine, most anyone else here expected.

Looks awesome and hope the rest of the Fantasy land expansion may continue in a similar fashion.

I love the new "face-lift" pooh got! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get a chance to see it when we go in 6 days! You know how sometimes in pic's they look better in person. Has anyone recently gone to wdw and seen the fantasyland expansion distruction zone? Does it take away from the magic before or does everything seem normal?:shrug: Just curious.

JimboJones123

This is Harry Potter good!

Really!

We went to WWoHP yesterday and mentioned several times how it redefined "theme park".

Great to see Dis step up to the challenge and knock one out of the park!

thelookingglass

Looks so much better than it did before. I agree though that there should be some foliage added to the interior queue portion, and I don't like how the castle walls are still visible above the 100 acre wood.

Still a great improvement, though, and I hope TDO continues to enhance the Magic Kingdom in this way.

cdunbar

WOW, this is very impressive. So impressive that they may need to close the ride for a refub so it can meet the expectation that the que sets up. Maybe I just didn't read what all they were doing to the que, but this is almost too nice to be at WDW. It should be in DL :p just kidding of course!
I thought THE same thing I had to take a double look, and say wait this is MK not DL right? WOW! Consider me blown away!:sohappy:

Thurp

You can all relax, I approve.

Funny other people say it's DL quality, that's the first thing that crossed my mind too when I saw it. There's definitely a great, big, beautiful, tomorrow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom