Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

unmitigated disaster

Links won't work because you have to search for his name. myorangeclerk.com Trial appears to be set for January...I can't believe he wants to go before a jury...
I can. He's the hero of his story and in his mind going to jury and then being Triumphantly Acquitted is Hollywood Come to Life.

What he's going to have to watch - if he can - is how he comes off to the jury. I was on a jury earlier in the year. Everyone noticed the defendant's immense disinterest in some of the testimony that directly implicated them in reckless endangerment of a child (the charge). While we considered the evidence and convicted on that, their attitude certainly didn't make us believe their denials.

GhostlyGoofy

A big thing for a Jury is to realize BDD comes from wealth and was never put into a desperate situation where he'd have to resort to theft. He did it for kicks.

That plus his well documented arrogance on social media taunting his Employer will not grant him any sympathy.

And now we find out he duped a Pro NBA player who has donated to many causes like the Fresno county libraries????

None of this looks good.

justintheharris

A big thing for a Jury is to realize BDD comes from wealth and was never put into a desperate situation where he'd have to resort to theft. He did it for kicks.

That plus his well documented arrogance on social media taunting his Employer will not grant him any sympathy.

And now we find out he duped a Pro NBA player who has donated to many causes like the Fresno county libraries????

None of this looks good.
I don’t think an NBA player was duped. Do you think avid Disney fans didn’t know about Buzzy being stolen? And they thought it would be a good idea to buy Buzzy clothing from a questionable source? Finley and Lopez are also guilty from the looks of it right now. I just hope investigators care to prove it.

GhostlyGoofy

I don’t think an NBA player was duped. Do you think avid Disney fans didn’t know about Buzzy being stolen? And they thought it would be a good idea to buy Buzzy clothing from a questionable source? Finley and Lopez are also guilty from the looks of it right now. I just hope investigators care to prove it.
I agree it sounds very fishy the club 33 CPA and an NBA player didnt know these items were stolen.

Maybe because of their high stature, they're being given an incredible benefit of the doubt.

But they started working with Law Enforcement back in April and there doesn't seem to be any charges brought against them yet.

Doesn't necessarily prove their innocence, but it appears it be hard to prove they knowingly bought stolen goods. And it appears they've handed over everything purchased.

justintheharris

I agree it sounds very fishy the club 33 CPA and an NBA player didnt know these items were stolen.

Maybe because of their high stature, they're being given an incredible benefit of the doubt.

But they started working with Law Enforcement back in April and there doesn't seem to be any charges brought against them yet.

Doesn't necessarily prove their innocence, but it appears it be hard to prove they knowingly bought stolen goods. And it appears they've handed over everything purchased.
I found it interesting that Finley already has an attorney. I wonder if Spikes will eventually start talking about them when he realizes he’s done.

Bleed0range

I seriously doubt they’re going to go after anyone who purchased the items who are playing ball to help get him convicted and return the items. Especially if that person is an NBA player.

Also, I had said many times this guy was guilty and probably behind Buzzy. More and more it’s becoming clear he is behind all of this theft. Those videos were great btw. Haha. He’s so guilty and it’s so obvious. The moment they said “Do you have a cellphone?” you could visibly see the panic set in his face.

I am not convinced we will ever find out what happened to Buzzy though. He may have sold it or has it in his possession hidden somewhere still like a body of his murderer victim. We’re gonna find Buzzy in a shallow grave somewhere one day. Trying to bury the evidence.

VicariousCorpse

I found it interesting that Finley already has an attorney. I wonder if Spikes will eventually start talking about them when he realizes he’s done.
Why is that interesting. The moment the police want to talk to you about anything you should get an attorney. Specially if you are well off and can afford it. Innocent people can get convicted too.

seascape

Why is that interesting. The moment the police want to talk to you about anything you should get an attorney. Specially if you are well off and can afford it. Innocent people can get convicted too.
Very true. Too many people say only the guilty get a lawyer. However, look at the number of people who are convicted of lying to investigators but no other crime. Lawyers are critical in making sure the answers you provide are exactly what you believed they were and they were the truth. The legal system stinks and there are too many people in jail for stupid things. Always have a lawyer when speaking to the police and never agree to them searching your car or home without a search warrant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom