• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

Goofyernmost

It happens for reasons more than embarrassment. But go ahead with the usual “REALITY” of just making stuff up.
For God's sake, I started from the beginning saying that I made it all up. I never said it was a fact that it happened, I said that the thought went through my mind that something wasn't adding up. Why must you always point to the wrong people concerning conspiracy. Everyone except you knew it was just a comment, an off the wall possibility. And are you saying that their is no corruption in Florida law enforcement or politics, that unlikely procedures aren't followed in an attempt to get to the truth. Who really is a little off base with reality here. Read my signature block below, that says it all.

lazyboy97o

For God's sake, I started from the beginning saying that I made it all up. I never said it was a fact that it happened, I said that the thought went through my mind that something wasn't adding up. Why must you always point to the wrong people concerning conspiracy. Everyone except you knew it was just a comment, an off the wall possibility. And are you saying that their is no corruption in Florida law enforcement or politics, that unlikely procedures aren't followed in an attempt to get to the truth. Who really is a little off base with reality here. Read my signature block below, that says it all.
Since it’s okay to baselessly accuse others of crimes can we just start claiming you stole it?

Goofyernmost

Since it’s okay to baselessly accuse others of crimes can we just start claiming you stole it?
If you want to because your opinion is about the same as mine... not to be taken seriously or backed by fact. Why can you not grasp fiction? You know a lot of times you have a lot to offer in the form of real information. Not all of us feel that anything including the missing, make believe character called Buzzy in a fantasy theme park is worthy of such serious concern. It's a lifeless chunk of metal, wires and plastic. Save the mourning and concern for real people or animals. I have no real concern for topics that are twisted to a kidnapping or even stealing of a pile of scrap metal. You want too, go for it. The entire conversation from beginning to end has been one long comedy turned drama. You may be right or I might be right, I'm just not sure what difference it makes to anything. I'm not filing a lawsuit based on my made up scenario. Tone down the righteousness just a tad.

lazyboy97o

If you want to because your opinion is about the same as mine... not to be taken seriously or backed by fact. Why can you not grasp fiction? You know a lot of times you have a lot to offer in the form of real information. Not all of us feel that anything including the missing, make believe character called Buzzy in a fantasy theme park is worthy of such serious concern. It's a lifeless chunk of metal, wires and plastic. Save the mourning and concern for real people or animals. I have no real concern for topics that are twisted to a kidnapping or even stealing of a pile of scrap metal. You want too, go for it. The entire conversation from beginning to end has been one long comedy turned drama. You may be right or I might be right, I'm just not sure what difference it makes to anything. I'm not filing a lawsuit based on my made up scenario. Tone down the righteousness just a tad.
Tone down? You’re the one again ranting about something you claim to not care about. It is a machine and someone’s property. Just like your lifeless car is something you would report stolen and would be prosecuted for if you lied and started a police investigation.

OrlandoRising

Hi again. I'm the guy who wrote the article linked to earlier (my site used to be called Orlando Rising, now Theme Park Tribune). I've stuck around following this story for 2.5 years now, seems like I have to come on here again to defend my reporting against speculation and the word of insiders.
So I'm kinda setting up a situation where the evidence could have been used to entice someone to reveal their connection. Stranger things have happened and it really could have been cooperative venture between WDW and the County Sheriff's Office. Probably wasn't but, it is entirely possible and now since it led nowhere specific it has been dropped from the active list. I would think the last few year would have indicated that there is a lot that happens that we don't ever know about. So it is just thinking, not saying it happened, just throwing out a scenario and no where near as far away from possibility as you think. I still don't know how someone would be able to hide something that big and not be able to brag about the thing.

To reveal what connection? To what end? You never quite explain that.

You're free to speculate all you want, but you're not explaining what the motive would be behind such a conspiracy.

Those in the know pretty much know - and that’s why they’re in the know.

Dave Ensign claimed to be in the know too.

My reporting is largely based on actual public records I've provided within my articles.

If you or someone else has verifiable information that contradicts what I've reported, then they should publish it, rather than insinuating my reporting is inaccurate without evidence.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
thanks for wasting my time.
I thought it was fairly obvious from my sarcastic lead-in comment that the article offered nothing new. Just posted it in the Buzzy thread because mainstream outlets are apparently still writing about it *despite* nothing new having happened and still getting some details wrong (like leaving out the fact accomplices we’re implicated in Spikes’s other thefts when they make the point that one person couldn’t move 300 lbs on their own, and still pushing the debunked Horizons sinkhole thing)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom