Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

MotherOfBirds

For people feel the need to post on this thread to inform us all of how much you don't care about Buzzy or the BDD saga, or to contribute obnoxious nothings to the conversation, your indifference and low opinion of the people who do care has been duly noted. If you could kindly crawl back under your respective rocks now, that would be lovely.

glawio

Well we do know what happened to three of them: Mr Dairy Goods was sold with the rest of the Food Rocks characters at Mouse Surplus years ago, the Mustard bottle from the Kitchen Krackpots was on display in the Odyssey for an event at one point, and one of the Bonnie Appetites was used backstage for teaching animatronic programming and could be seen on one of the tours. So almost all of them are in storage most likely.

It looks like a handful survived, but they're in super sad condition. Just wanna take a wet washcloth and clean the grime off Mr. Dairy Goods.

The one pic everyone uses to show who Buzzy is during this drama is a particularly cute photo of the AA from when he had his bigger glasses and hadn't yet succumbed to the wear and tear of running all day every day. While the Food Rocks/Kitchen Kabaret AAs are cute in their own right, I think Buzzy is popular for being traditionally cute in addition to people mistaking him for a child character which makes folks feel worse for him.

glawio

I'm still curious on why Buzzy's voice suddenly changed after the preshow.

Personal theory is that he is speaking in the voice of the individual he has to pilot with a voice modulator or something. The actual reason is that I believe I read that his voice actor went through puberty during the making of CC which is why preshow Buzzy's voice is a lot deeper/crackly.

brb1006

Personal theory is that he is speaking in the voice of the individual he has to pilot with a voice modulator or something. The actual reason is that I believe I read that his voice actor went through puberty during the making of CC which is why preshow Buzzy's voice is a lot deeper/crackly.
Could be possible, maybe they recorded the Buzzy's lines in the preshow after the main attraction and the AA was completed. Which might explain why Buzzy sounded younger in the actual show while deeper and more mature in the preshow.

Dragonman

View attachment 376577
View attachment 376579

It looks like a handful survived, but they're in super sad condition. Just wanna take a wet washcloth and clean the grime off Mr. Dairy Goods.

Those are only the Food Rocks characters though that were sold and I’m pretty sure most of them survived (albeit not in the best shape, more of them can be found online than the ones in that pic). Mr Dairy Goods is with them because he was the only KK character reused in Food Rocks. The Kitchen Kabaret ones are in storage.

Last edited:

glawio

Those are only the Food Rocks characters though that were sold and I’m pretty sure most of them survived (albeit not in the best shape, more of them can be found online than the ones in that pic). Mr Dairy Goods is with them because he was the only KK character reused in Food Rocks. The Kitchen Kabaret ones are in storage.

Awh, yeah. Not sure of their ultimate fate after being dumped in a hallway here for a convention, I know Pita Gabriel's big ole scowly head was separated from his body and sold by itself for a few thousand dollars but that's the only one I know for sure of. Hope somebody's taking care of the others.

I absolutely love Food Rocks and cared about all the AAs a lot, but I know I'm in the very, very small minority there. 😅 Glad to hear everyone from Kitchen Kabaret is safe and sound!!

splashtest

Oh, and BDD is dead. Not coming back. I’m sure a lot of you see that as a victory, and others not so much. Take it how you please
I'll admit I was intrigued by his posts in the beginning, but he took things WAY too far very quickly. He's an entitled rich kid who thinks the laws don't apply to him. He has no appreciation for the history he's choosing to deface. I for one hope he stays gone and finds different hobby.

GhostlyGoofy

I've worked for Universal. They stress through training not to share any kind of backstage photos, or talk about on site incidents. But it can be kind of fun to see how the sausage is made.

If he were just an employee taking pics during down time that's one thing. But he was let go, continued to sneak in and was thieving.

There are people honestly scraping by, some who work hours at all three major Orlando theme parks. Then this guy who isn't hurting for money comes along and commits grand theft for the kicks. Hope some hardknocks hit some sense into him

Last edited:

BoarderPhreak

Oh, and BDD is dead. Not coming back. I’m sure a lot of you see that as a victory, and others not so much. Take it how you please
Slacker! They clearly have WiFi in jail (even if it stinks). 🤔

His new hobby is going to be picking up trash along the highway
Hopefully in plain sight of WDW property, so he can properly ponder his crimes. 🤣

brb1006

I'll admit I was intrigued by his posts in the beginning, but he took things WAY too far very quickly. He's an entitled rich kid who thinks the laws don't apply to him. He has no appreciation for the history he's choosing to deface. I for one hope he stays gone and finds different hobby.
You'd think posting tons of backstage photos of the Character/Costume Department would have caught Disney's attention. Considering how strict Disney is when it comes to backstage photos these days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom