Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

GhostlyGoofy

When he definitely starts trying to make some deal for a reduced sentence, can one of the terms be that his mom takes his phone away?
He's allowed a phone. It just has to be this one. (Which he probably stole too!)

GhostlyGoofy

This was on Blaytin's public orange county docs page. Does anyone more fluent in legalese know what this means. Sounds like he has to hand over anything that could be considered evidence.

I was gonna study pre law at Rollins, but now I'll just keep reading the replies to this thread.

flynnibus

Premium Member
This was on Blaytin's public orange county docs page. Does anyone more fluent in legalese know what this means. Sounds like he has to hand over anything that could be considered evidence.View attachment 375569

I was gonna study pre law at Rollins, but now I'll just keep reading the replies to this thread.

This is just usual defense filing to get access to all the evidence the state has against him. They are asking for specific evidence, and then blanket claims at the end basically saying they want access to everything.. so they can form their defense.

Nothing special here just the defense doing their thing...

Kobe!!

"It will all work out for me in the end, you'll see!"

Um... how? Even if you are acquitted, it is clear that you are simply a parasite with an unhealthy obsession of Disney. We all see that now regardless of how any trial goes. You're a bad guy *now*, and acquittal doesn't affect that.
I kinda wish his friends would post on here to stand up for him or "Stitch" on him. ;) haha
When pictures of me with the stolen goods appear on my phone... yeah ok it looks bad. But I am innocent. Buy a BDD shirt.
Sure, you gotta link? ;)
When he definitely starts trying to make some deal for a reduced sentence, can one of the terms be that his mom takes his phone away?
Well, hopefully she still lets him to Podcasts!! haha

My95cobras

This was on Blaytin's public orange county docs page. Does anyone more fluent in legalese know what this means. Sounds like he has to hand over anything that could be considered evidence.View attachment 375569

Rollins is a mediocre law school at best... but this is a common thing. The defense always demands discovery.

GhostlyGoofy

Read it too fast and looked up Robert Kraft Disney collection..... couldn’t find a thing about Disney. Found out a lot more about Robert Kraft. Lol

Well in true Disney fashion he did get a happy ending...

He never obtained any of that by nefarious means though, right?
I don't know. I doubt he'd be auctioning off and hosting an exhibit around it, if any of it was swiped.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom