Making Memories with Magic Friends

Nicole220

What's wrong?!?!
My sister's choreographer (my old one) just left the studio. She informed everyone a few weeks ago that she was leaving after this season to go start her own stuido. That was fine with us because Shannon was leaving anyway to go to a ballet studio. But we've just found out that she's gone for good...and took her kids. Her son and daughter (amazing dancers) are in all of Shannon's dances, and they have the main parts. There's still a competition, recital, and nationals left. But now she's gone and so are her kids. Who's going to teach them? How are they going to choreograph the kids out? I'm shocked...She's always been very self centered around herself and her kids, but this is low...so very rude...I don't know what's going to happen now...Everyone is really mad...

joanna71985

Hey Jo!!

Have a safe flight tomorrow!! I can't believe it's time already!

Thanks!!

I can't believe it either!

My sister's choreographer (my old one) just left the studio. She informed everyone a few weeks ago that she was leaving after this season to go start her own stuido. That was fine with us because Shannon was leaving anyway to go to a ballet studio. But we've just found out that she's gone for good...and took her kids. Her son and daughter (amazing dancers) are in all of Shannon's dances, and they have the main parts. There's still a competition, recital, and nationals left. But now she's gone and so are her kids. Who's going to teach them? How are they going to choreograph the kids out? I'm shocked...She's always been very self centered around herself and her kids, but this is low...so very rude...I don't know what's going to happen now...Everyone is really mad...

Wow. Why would she do that?

Gotchya. :lol:

Best get back to homework. :wave:

Bye Freddy

DisneyBunny

Original Poster

Why would she pull her kids out of Nationals?? Will they get to compete anyway, just with her new studio? Strange...

Nicole220

Why would she pull her kids out of Nationals?? Will they get to compete anyway, just with her new studio? Strange...
We already attended the nationals she wanted back in New York.
This nationals wouldn't get her the same recognition.
And I have no idea...they still might compete with their solos and duet.
But no more groups, despite her promise to stay till the end.

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
We already attended the nationals she wanted back in New York.
This nationals wouldn't get her the same recognition.
And I have no idea...they still might compete with their solos and duet.
But no more groups, despite her promise to stay till the end.

It'll all work out... these things always do.

:kiss::kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom