Making Memories with Magic Friends

Disnut

That kinda sounds exciting though.

It's going well for me. DH and I saw Ironman last night. (We're trying to have one night a week set aside as our date-night... this week, it actually worked! :lol:) I really enjoyed the movie and DH did too. The youth pastor candidate is coming on on Friday, so that's a big thing coming up. Oh! And our third service on Sunday morning is dedicated to the graduating high school seniors, so DH GETS TO GIVE THE MESSAGE! :sohappy: I'm nervous for him. He does it all the time on Wednesdays nights for the youth, but this is for "big church."
:lol: I remember calling it "big church" when I was younger. Which was a long time ago.:lookaroun But that is exciting for your DH. What does he say about it?
We have been debating on a movie lately. The cost is :eek: for all of us to go.:lol:

mpoppins76

Morning, Kat!
That kinda sounds exciting though.

It's going well for me. DH and I saw Ironman last night. (We're trying to have one night a week set aside as our date-night... this week, it actually worked! :lol:) I really enjoyed the movie and DH did too. The youth pastor candidate is coming on on Friday, so that's a big thing coming up. Oh! And our third service on Sunday morning is dedicated to the graduating high school seniors, so DH GETS TO GIVE THE MESSAGE! :sohappy: I'm nervous for him. He does it all the time on Wednesdays nights for the youth, but this is for "big church."
:sohappy: So exciting!!!!

k.hunter30

:lol: I remember calling it "big church" when I was younger. Which was a long time ago.:lookaroun But that is exciting for your DH. What does he say about it?
We have been debating on a movie lately. The cost is :eek: for all of us to go.:lol:
He's excited. He's still working on what he'll say.

Well, last night must have been the first time we've been to the movies without a coupon or gift certificate in a LONG TIME, because we were shocked at the price! It stinks too, because we really want to see Indiana Jones, Narnia, Wall-e and Batman this summer... We might do the drive-in for Wall-E to save some money I suppose. I'm not sure if any of the other movies would be at the drive-in though...

mpoppins76

Ooo! You're leaving on mine and DH's anniversary! :sohappy:
What made you pick those dates?
Well, since we have to travel for our wedding and w/ planning, etc we didn't have very many vacation days left for this year. We would've only had 3 days for the honeymoon. Plus, we're getting married during hurricane season so that would have limited us a bit too. So, DF had the idea to wait 6 weeks and go at the end of the year so we can use days off from 2 separate years. That way we're able to take a longer trip. And it sort of stretches out the festivities as well. :king:
do you have an ipod?
Yeees. An ipod Touch actually. :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom