Making Memories with Magic Friends

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
But they are so cute with the saucy-pasta face!:lol:

My mom has some of me when I was a baby!

When she can feed herself with a spoon, I might try it... but for now, it's too much of a pain in the butt!

Plus it was clam sauce, and not marinara... so no red face anyways :lol:

PotteryGal

Morning...

My SIL is in surgery...I'll be heading over to the hospital after taking Joel to school (Abby had band earlier). I hope my SIL was able to get in when they said, the surgery should be about half over before I get there.

Hope everyone has a good day, I'll be back this afternoon. :wave:

Disnut

Morning...

My SIL is in surgery...I'll be heading over to the hospital after taking Joel to school (Abby had band earlier). I hope my SIL was able to get in when they said, the surgery should be about half over before I get there.

Hope everyone has a good day, I'll be back this afternoon. :wave:
Thoughts and prayers are with her.:kiss:

Take care Jenny

Disnut

How's your week going so far, Susan?
Sort of going good.
I have a parent orientation for my DD going to PREP. That is tonight. No kids are allowed because of limited seating. So I have to go by myself. I know where I am going just don't know the campus very well.:zipit:

How's it going for you????

k.hunter30

Sort of going good.
I have a parent orientation for my DD going to PREP. That is tonight. No kids are allowed because of limited seating. So I have to go by myself. I know where I am going just don't know the campus very well.:zipit:

How's it going for you????
That kinda sounds exciting though.

It's going well for me. DH and I saw Ironman last night. (We're trying to have one night a week set aside as our date-night... this week, it actually worked! :lol:) I really enjoyed the movie and DH did too. The youth pastor candidate is coming on on Friday, so that's a big thing coming up. Oh! And our third service on Sunday morning is dedicated to the graduating high school seniors, so DH GETS TO GIVE THE MESSAGE! :sohappy: I'm nervous for him. He does it all the time on Wednesdays nights for the youth, but this is for "big church."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom