Making Memories with Magic Friends

k.hunter30

Congrats to all who warrant congrats-ing!:sohappy:

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Ours was nice. DH left for youth camp today. It'll be the longest time we've gone apart since we got married... :lookaroun:(

Though my friend will most likely have her baby this week! She wants me to be in the room with her...:dazzle::dazzle:

Uponastar

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Ours was nice. DH left for youth camp today. It'll be the longest time we've gone apart since we got married... :lookaroun:(

Though my friend will most likely have her baby this week! She wants me to be in the room with her...:dazzle::dazzle:

Hello Kat!
You can usually find someone here to keep you company if you're missing Derek too much.
Yikes! In the labor room??? Good luck with that! :dazzle:

Nicole220

I'm good.
But you must be really good!
I'm so happy for you, sweetheart!
This is a big day!
Thanks again.
I couldn't be happier.
I don't think it's going to become real for a while. :lol:

Hi Kat! :kiss:

Oooo, no DH? Party at Kat's! :D:lookaroun

Yay for a baby! But not so much being in the room...oy. :dazzle:

k.hunter30

Hello Kat!
You can usually find someone here to keep you company if you're missing Derek too much.
Yikes! In the labor room??? Good luck with that! :dazzle:
Oh yes, hanging out here while he's gone would be a great idea!

Yeah... I'll be there if she really wants me to be there, but... :lookaroun

joanna71985

Nicole220

Yep. Pooped out from fun outside today. My mom watched her, and I got to go shopping... ALONE! :eek:
Yay for shopping!

Woohoo!!:sohappy:

When's the party?:lookaroun
Saturday at Goofy's Kitchen!
Then Grad Night!

Hey, has anyone posted anything about the S&tC movie? I know I'm not going to see it, but I want to know what happened.:lookaroun
Oh! Oh! I saw it!
It was so good!
What do you want to know?

I've never been there as an...um...observer :lookaroun I imagine that's quite a different perspective. :dazzle:
*thinks back to the video in psychology*

*shudders*

:dazzle:

k.hunter30

I've never been there as an...um...observer :lookaroun I imagine that's quite a different perspective. :dazzle:
Yeah... we'll see.. I've never even seen "the video" some schools make you watch. Her husband will be in the room, but all of her other family live in New Jersey, so... I don't know. She may just want more company...? We'll see. The exciting thing is that she doesn't know the baby's gender!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom