Making Memories with Magic Friends

mpoppins76

I did, I DID yes SUPER HOT! I love JD just by default. My BFF is 4 years older than I am and when we were kids she was all about Johnny Depp and River Phoenix so of course I did too.

Did anyone see Robert Downey JR? He was lookin' hot last night too!
Oh yes, he wasn't lookin' so bad either. :slurp:
:sohappy::sohappy:

Not for the fainting but for the invitations. :lookaroun
:lol:
Yay! That's so exciting!!! It's getting so close! :eek:
I know! ACK!!!
Cool! Are you getting married Stephanie?
Yup, October 18th. :king:

joanna71985

Woody's Cowboy Camp. It's a show where they do the hokey pokey.

No. I'm not a performer so I'm not required to do it. I prefer my day yesterday. Kim Possible didn't try to make me dance, lol.

You're so lucky! I always wanted to work WCC, but was never scheduled it.

There was a huge fire at Universla Studios in CA today - so many memorable things were destroyed.

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Fire-devours-sets-Universal-Studios/ss/events/en/060108universalfire

Oh no!:(

Hello.

We got Aida DVDs at the barbeque today. I just watched some of it. So silly. If I knew how to put it on YouTube, I would for you guys. But I don't.

That's awsome Luke.

There's a new video up!!! Go see!!!

Leave comments! ;)

So cute!!!

Oh, and am I the only one who thinks Anastasia and Rick's little man need to grow up, get married, and have the cutest kids on the planet together??

I saw his pics. They're both freaking adorable!

YES!! Definitely!

Yup! I'm gonna be with Kim Possible at the Studios all weekend.

Ooo, I will have to stop by. I'm going to Studios this Sat for SWW.

Will you still be at WDW the weekend after? I know that Saturday, I'll be in Town Square at MK.

Same for next Sat.

:dazzle::dazzle:

So we went and picked out our invitations on Saturday. The lady just emailed us the proofs. Seeing it all put together, in writing, right there in front of me... *faints*

:sohappy:

Yay!!!:sohappy:

Disnut

I hate when I get to say hi to someone and then have to leave. But the girls need to be picked up from school. So I shall say goodbye for now and see ya'll later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom