Making Memories with Magic Friends

Nicole220

Yeah... we'll see.. I've never even seen "the video" some schools make you watch. Her husband will be in the room, but all of her other family live in New Jersey, so... I don't know. She may just want more company...? We'll see. The exciting thing is that she doesn't know the baby's gender!
I think it would be so hard to not know the gender!
I'd go crazy and eventually cave.

Hey you! How's it feel!! :D
So great! And free!

Hag.

or, Hags.

k.hunter30

Ack...I'll try and remember everything I can.
It was a late showing.
But I'll PM you. :)

We saw that too.
It was good.
There's so many movies I want to see this summer, but with the cost of gas and movie tickets I don't know how we'll afford it. We only budget $80 a month in entertainment. With tickets at $9.25 a person, it's hard to get in very many movies!

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
Just thinking out loud...

do you guys think Anya will be able to handle these rides?

Universe of Energy?
Pirates?
Haunted Mansion?
Tiki Room?
Maelstrom?
The safari?

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
There's so many movies I want to see this summer, but with the cost of gas and movie tickets I don't know how we'll afford it. We only budget $80 a month in entertainment. With tickets at $9.25 a person, it's hard to get in very many movies!

$9.25!!! :eek:

EEeeek! I haven't been to a movie in a theater since my anniversary last year.. we saw Ratatouille.

One movie a year is all we can afford. Our entertainment budget is modest too. We just get so much more bang for the buck with Netflix and a few choice Wii games.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom