Making Memories with Magic Friends

BiggerTigger

Well, time for me to get back to what I was originally doing...I'll be back later. :wave:
Laters Sweetheart, I know everything will turn out great. :wave:

I need to get going too. I need to take my neice shopping for an appropriate dress for her choral concert. Pray for me. :wave:

Uponastar

Sorry, who is that? :eek: Better than the Mommie Dearest award. :lookaroun

Oops...Showing my age.
She was a silent screen actress (NOTE: That was DEFINITELY before my time!) who was extremely dramatic. No one swooned like Sarah!

images

mpoppins76

:wave:Back.

So...did anyone else watch the MTV Movie Awards last night? I'm not usually in the group on here who goes ga-ga over Johnny Depp, but holy SMOKES was he hot last night! Yeeeowwwza! He looked better & younger than he's looked in a long time. The ladies in the audience were going nuts! They panned to Lindsey Lohan and she was definately swooning. :shrug:

nibblesandbits

:wave:Back.

So...did anyone else watch the MTV Movie Awards last night? I'm not usually in the group on here who goes ga-ga over Johnny Depp, but holy SMOKES was he hot last night! Yeeeowwwza! He looked better & younger than he's looked in a long time. The ladies in the audience were going nuts! They panned to Lindsey Lohan and she was definately swooning. :shrug:
No...but apparently, I need to see this! :eek: (And I'm not usually one who swoons over Johnny either!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom