Making Memories with Magic Friends

nibblesandbits

Actually, that's usually how I am with him. Meh. But last night...I dunno, he just did it for me. :shrug::D:slurp:

How are you two doing, how was your weekends?
That's actually how I am with him. But I did think he was attractive in Finding Neverland. :D

And my weekend was interesting. :lol: It's quite a lot to tell. But the short of it...WHF's grandma is fine and come home yesterday from the hospital, his grandparents should be in assisted living facility, WHF and I went to Six Flags on Sat...lines were short, it poured. I have a carpenter ant infestation in my house. They're spraying tomorrow. One of my other best friends broke up with her b/f...she's happy, moving home next weekend, but they own the house that they lived in together...so this could turn ugly.

That's it in a nutshell. :lol:

nibblesandbits

:shrug: I was referring to the pic you posted on the Pic o' the Day thread. :lol: Is there another rollercoaster, did I miss something?

You're not excited??? :shrug:
:lol:

Oh, I thought you meant my roller coaster of life. :D

Yeah...that pic was fun. I did that on a few coasters. Just for the different perspective of a photo.

mpoppins76

:dazzle::dazzle:

So we went and picked out our invitations on Saturday. The lady just emailed us the proofs. Seeing it all put together, in writing, right there in front of me... *faints*

:sohappy:

DisneySam

:wave:Back.

So...did anyone else watch the MTV Movie Awards last night? I'm not usually in the group on here who goes ga-ga over Johnny Depp, but holy SMOKES was he hot last night! Yeeeowwwza! He looked better & younger than he's looked in a long time. The ladies in the audience were going nuts! They panned to Lindsey Lohan and she was definately swooning. :shrug:

I did, I DID yes SUPER HOT! I love JD just by default. My BFF is 4 years older than I am and when we were kids she was all about Johnny Depp and River Phoenix so of course I did too.

Did anyone see Robert Downey JR? He was lookin' hot last night too!

Disnut

:dazzle::dazzle:

So we went and picked out our invitations on Saturday. The lady just emailed us the proofs. Seeing it all put together, in writing, right there in front of me... *faints*

:sohappy:
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Not for the fainting but for the invitations. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom