Making Memories with Magic Friends

Uponastar

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Our fridge is broken now!:hurl::hurl::hammer::hammer::brick::brick:I don't know how we are going to pay for this. We leave for disney in 4 days and we have to save our money! Plus, Daddy has to buy his contacts! Help me guys!:cry:

((HUGS)) Sweetheart.
It will work out somehow.

Uponastar

Jen (and Abby)...
We have a Sears card with a zero balance that we keep on hand and refer to as our "Just-in-case-a-major-appliance-bites-the-dust-card". That way we can throw it on the card and pay it off as quickly as possible after the fact. Maybe you can do something similar that will let you handle the expense after the trip.

PotteryGal

Oh, no. What happened with the fridge? Did the repairman gaurantee their work?

They fixed the freezer side - it's working fine....it's the fridge side - I have it turned up almost to the maximum and things were cool, not cold. I've pitched more food as a precaution...we don't need food poisoning right before our trip. :dazzle:

PotteryGal

Jen (and Abby)...
We have a Sears card with a zero balance that we keep on hand and refer to as our "Just-in-case-a-major-appliance-bites-the-dust-card". That way we can throw it on the card and pay it off as quickly as possible after the fact. Maybe you can do something similar that will let you handle the expense after the trip.

Actually, we'll defer to the garage fridge, clean it up, and bring it in the house. We still have to pay for the stove :eek:...it's on a 12 months same as cash thing, although I'll pay for the majority of it with our stimulus check at the end of June.

Uponastar

Actually, we'll defer to the garage fridge, clean it up, and bring it in the house. We still have to pay for the stove :eek:...it's on a 12 months same as cash thing, although I'll pay for the majority of it with our stimulus check at the end of June.

Well, there you go.
You're working it out.
You didn't expect to leave for your trip glitch-free, did you? :D

Love U Disney

Oh, no. What happened with the fridge? Did the repairman gaurantee their work?
The fridge is warming up. The repairmen are coming tomorrow at 8:30AM, but I don't know how we'll afford it! In other news, what should I get my baby cousin and toddler cousin at disney? The toddler, named Taylor, likes Ariel, and the baby, named Madison (she's adorable!:D), likes stuffed animals. My budget is twenty dollars.

BiggerTigger

They fixed the freezer side - it's working fine....it's the fridge side - I have it turned up almost to the maximum and things were cool, not cold. I've pitched more food as a precaution...we don't need food poisoning right before out trip. :dazzle:
Two things, did they do a full assessment of the appliance, they fixed oneside but would make sure that both sides are in good condition. Secondly, what is the possiblity that while fixing the one side they didn't cause problems on the other side? I would call the company and go with those to angles. At least they may check it over for free. It could be something really simple.
But then, I'm a b-witch and get stuff done at a discount all the time. It never hurts to make the call and argue.:lookaroun

PotteryGal

Well, there you go.
You're working it out.
You didn't expect to leave for your trip glitch-free, did you? :D

Well, no...that wouldn't be real life would it? :lol:

The fridge is warming up. The repairmen are coming tomorrow at 8:30AM, but I don't know how we'll afford it! In other news, what should I get my baby cousin and toddler cousin at disney? The toddler, named Taylor, likes Ariel, and the baby, named Madison (she's adorable!:D), likes stuffed animals. My budget is twenty dollars.

Read what I said earlier, miss. Leave it to Dad and me. :kiss:

Uponastar

You should be able to get something really nice for that amount, Abby.
Stuffed animals for both of them (something TLM for Taylor) would be great!

BiggerTigger

In other news, what should I get my baby cousin and toddler cousin at disney? The toddler, named Taylor, likes Ariel, and the baby, named Madison (she's adorable!:D), likes stuffed animals. My budget is twenty dollars.
Sometimes it better to make something for them then to buy them something. Do they have a favorite character yet? Have a picture taken of the character and try and get their autograph. Then have them framed in a nice picture frame for them.

mpoppins76

Read what I said earlier, miss. Leave it to Dad and me. :kiss:
Love you two :kiss:

PotteryGal

Two things, did they do a full assessment of the appliance, they fixed oneside but would make sure that both sides are in good condition. Secondly, what is the possiblity that while fixing the one side they didn't cause problems on the other side? I would call the company and go with those to angles. At least they may check it over for free. It could be something really simple.
But then, I'm a b-witch and get stuff done at a discount all the time. It never hurts to make the call and argue.:lookaroun

I don't argue...:eek:....I freely admit I'm a coward, I will do anything to avoid a confrontation. But I will consider mentioning that to them. Thanks Dan!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom