Making Memories with Magic Friends

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
Wow! Congratulations Bun!!!!! :sohappy:

Thanks! I'm still in shock. :dazzle:

I wonder if elderly zombies feed on "braaaaans!"?

:dazzle:

:lol:

How does that work - does it cost more points to stay somewhere else?

It does. OKW is the cheapest because it was the original DVC resort - therefore the oldest. But it's still fantastic there - and the sq footage of the rooms are really the big difference - a one bedroom there is almost 200 sq ft bigger than at SS.

PotteryGal

We're owners at Saratoga Springs, but will probably only stay at OKW. It's bigger.

Sorry Danny! Next time it'll be zombies. :D

She does love her those puffs :lol:

I must admit, I don't know how those point things work. But we'll never be able to afford the Vacation Club, so no biggie. :lol:

I was thinking of that video actually, Anya is so on target with her development, waving at the camera, good pincer grasp.....already showing hand dominance :eek:, all very very good. What a sweetie pie. :)

Nemo14

Thanks! I'm still in shock. :dazzle:

:dazzle:

:lol:

It does. OKW is the cheapest because it was the original DVC resort - therefore the oldest. But it's still fantastic there - and the sq footage of the rooms are really the big difference - a one bedroom there is almost 200 sq ft bigger than at SS.
Wow - that's a huge difference. I remember when they first built them. We got a meal voucher just for touring them back then. They were really nice, but way out of our price range.

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
I must admit, I don't know how those point things work. But we'll never be able to afford the Vacation Club, so no biggie. :lol:

I was thinking of that video actually, Anya is so on target with her development, waving at the camera, good pincer grasp.....already showing hand dominance :eek:, all very very good. What a sweetie pie. :)

It's very confusing to figure out how it works... I'm only now grasping it, and that's from talking to Marc's parents who have been members since 2000. As for how we're affording it, let's just say that my Mom's coming on alllllll of our trips to the world from here on out. :lookaroun :lol:

As for my girl, I'm really pleased with how she's growing - and shocked that she's crawling at all! I should post a new video of her, her speed has doubled! She's now zooming around the floors!

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
Wow - that's a huge difference. I remember when they first built them. We got a meal voucher just for touring them back then. They were really nice, but way out of our price range.

We got a really good deal, because they're trying to dump SS before the new place at the contemporary is opened to the public. We got an extra year's worth of points for free! :sohappy:

We did the math, and we really could use the space, and it's a lot more economical when we go down with my Mom and Anastasia, and any future possible kids. Plus the kitchen is really convenient.

PotteryGal

It's very confusing to figure out how it works... I'm only now grasping it, and that's from talking to Marc's parents who have been members since 2000. As for how we're affording it, let's just say that my Mom's coming on alllllll of our trips to the world from here on out. :lookaroun :lol:

As for my girl, I'm really pleased with how she's growing - and shocked that she's crawling at all! I should post a new video of her, her speed has doubled! She's now zooming around the floors!

Plants put up out of reach yet? :D

joanna71985

Bingo!

200px-Disney_Vacation_Club_logo.png

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

We're owners at Saratoga Springs, but will probably only stay at OKW. It's bigger.

That's awsome Bunny!!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Just got through watching them build a Kitchen Sink on youtube.

Had to go make me a big bowl of ice creme.

This forum is fattening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom