Making Memories with Magic Friends

Pongo

What's going on Luke?

So I recently decided that I'm not living in a dorm next year and living in a house with someone from Aida plus two other people that they live with now.

Apparently their landlord is the biggest _____ in the world (I didn't actually type anything there, imagine what you will :lookaroun), and after saying that they could live there again next year, gives their house to some group of other people. They didn't find that out until today. Ironically, I just made the commitment to live with these people yesterday.

... :brick:

It's just frustrating because now we have to go searching for another house, and this one was PERFECT. Quaint, the right amount of space, cheap, in a great location, it had everything. It was the perfect house.

Bah.

Nemo14

So I recently decided that I'm not living in a dorm next year and living in a house with someone from Aida plus two other people that they live with now.

Apparently their landlord is the biggest _____ in the world (I didn't actually type anything there, imagine what you will :lookaroun), and after saying that they could live there again next year, gives their house to some group of other people. They didn't find that out until today. Ironically, I just made the commitment to live with these people yesterday.

It's just frustrating because now we have to go searching for another house, and this one was PERFECT. Quaint, the right amount of space, cheap, in a great location, it had everything. It was the perfect house.

Bah.
((Hugs)) There's another perfect house out there, and I know you'll find it!

Pongo

((Hugs)) There's another perfect house out there, and I know you'll find it!

Sigh. Let's hope so. Anyway, I need to get back to writing an essay comparing the theory of natural selection to Tess of the d'Urbervilles. It's due tomorrow at noon.

:wave:

PotteryGal

Bah.

Oh, that is a bad situation ((HUGS))....there will be something out there, I'm sure Luke. And on the bright side, you won't be giving that jerk of a landlord any of your money - he doesn't deserve it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom