Making Memories with Magic Friends

BiggerTigger

Goodmorning. :wave:

I need to get motivated this morning. I have decided to drop one course this summer since I'll be recovering from knee surgery in the middle of everything. I just hate getting off track on my plans.

How is everyone this morning?

Dukeblue1016

I need to get motivated this morning. I have decided to drop one course this summer since I'll be recovering from knee surgery in the middle of everything. I just hate getting off track on my plans.

beyond bad...

wayyyyyyyyy beyond really bad...

:eek:

k.hunter30

Morning Dan. :wave: Sorry about the inconvenient surgery. It'll be beneficial in the long run though, I'm guessing.

beyond bad...

wayyyyyyyyy beyond really bad...

Oh no. What's up Joe?

PotteryGal

Hello Jenny
How are you this morning?

I'm doing all right..getting ready to run a bunch of errands. I'm trying to get all my PTG stuff wrapped up this week, so I have two deposits to make and some bills to go pay. Plus I'm getting a haircut and running to the grocery store. The kids' last day of school is tomorrow.
How are you Susan?

k.hunter30

Hello everyone.

Goooooood Morning USA and beyond!!!!!
Morning Susan! Did you have a good anniversary?

Good morning! :wave:
Hi Jenny! :kiss:

I'm doing all right..getting ready to run a bunch of errands. I'm trying to get all my PTG stuff wrapped up this week, so I have two deposits to make and some bills to go pay. Plus I'm getting a haircut and running to the grocery store. The kids' last day of school is tomorrow.
How are you Susan?
Ooo! Doing anything really different?
(I'm still getting used to mine)

PotteryGal

Hi Jenny! :kiss:
Ooo! Doing anything really different?
(I'm still getting used to mine)

Hi Kat. No, just trimming up the cut I have - the bangs are too long. My perm already seems to be growing out though, I'll have to ask about that.

Anyway, need to get going. Have a good day everyone! :wave:

Dukeblue1016

okay here's essentially the two things that happened this morning...

(you're all going to laugh and I give you permission to do so...)

So this morning I went to Dunks… and I get to the drivethru window where you pay… and as I pull up I get flustered and I literally didn’t know why… I just did… so then I get all the way up to the window… come to a stop and just look up at the lady… she has my coffee and bagel in hand and I’m just sitting there like… “how do I get it?” (I wish that was a joke… my mind couldn’t function how to get that stuff from her hands to mine…)

So I sit there and I’m just like “oh my god, where the heck am I… what’s going on… is that even my coffee… what do I do, should I drive away right now??? Why is she looking at me like that… lady if that’s my stuff just give it to me…”

So then I was like… “maybe she realizes I don’t have my money out yet…” so I go and grab my wallet and my credit card and go to hand it to her but she’s not close enough… she’s just standing there… and now I think she’s judging me and I’m like… oh my god my music is too loud, that’s rude of me… so I turn the radio down then look back up at her… now obviously this really all played out in about 15 seconds (which is a long time actually in a drive-thru window)… but it’s not as long as it sounds typing it all out… so finally I just look at her like “WHAT?!?!” and she gives me the universal “roll down your window” hand motion…

Yep… my window was up the entire time… and I couldn’t figure that out…

SO THAT'S THE FIRST THING...

Second (this is shorter don't worry...)

i sent what i just typed above to a buddy of mine here at work... and he replied with some kind of "you provide more stories like that than anyone I know... you must be the most embarrassing person on earth..."

so... I replied like "most embarrassing no, because i don't embarrass easily (this later turns out to be what comes back to bite me...) however I am EASILY the most awkward person alive..."

so... i then go on about this, and then tell him like a super long wicked awkward kinda embarrassing story from the weekend...

long long email... I hit send, and right as I hit send.............

I realized I was replying to the wrong person... AND I SENT THIS WICKED LONG, EMBARRASSING, AWKWARD, PERSONAL STORY TO A WOMAN WHO SENDS ME A DAILY EMAIL I USE IN MY REPORTS I SEND OUT...

Disnut

How are you Susan?
Doing good today. About to go to DD award thing at school. Their last day in on the 5th.

Hi Kat. No, just trimming up the cut I have - the bangs are too long. My perm already seems to be growing out though, I'll have to ask about that.

Anyway, need to get going. Have a good day everyone! :wave:
I want to get my haircut above my shoulders. That would be cutting it about 6 inches aright now. I need to go for awhile.:wave:

k.hunter30

okay here's essentially the two things that happened this morning...

(you're all going to laugh and I give you permission to do so...)

So this morning I went to Dunks… and I get to the drivethru window where you pay… and as I pull up I get flustered and I literally didn’t know why… I just did… so then I get all the way up to the window… come to a stop and just look up at the lady… she has my coffee and bagel in hand and I’m just sitting there like… “how do I get it?” (I wish that was a joke… my mind couldn’t function how to get that stuff from her hands to mine…)

So I sit there and I’m just like “oh my god, where the heck am I… what’s going on… is that even my coffee… what do I do, should I drive away right now??? Why is she looking at me like that… lady if that’s my stuff just give it to me…”

So then I was like… “maybe she realizes I don’t have my money out yet…” so I go and grab my wallet and my credit card and go to hand it to her but she’s not close enough… she’s just standing there… and now I think she’s judging me and I’m like… oh my god my music is too loud, that’s rude of me… so I turn the radio down then look back up at her… now obviously this really all played out in about 15 seconds (which is a long time actually in a drive-thru window)… but it’s not as long as it sounds typing it all out… so finally I just look at her like “WHAT?!?!” and she gives me the universal “roll down your window” hand motion…

Yep… my window was up the entire time… and I couldn’t figure that out…

SO THAT'S THE FIRST THING...

Second (this is shorter don't worry...)

i sent what i just typed above to a buddy of mine here at work... and he replied with some kind of "you provide more stories like that than anyone I know... you must be the most embarrassing person on earth..."

so... I replied like "most embarrassing no, because i don't embarrass easily (this later turns out to be what comes back to bite me...) however I am EASILY the most awkward person alive..."

so... i then go on about this, and then tell him like a super long wicked awkward kinda embarrassing story from the weekend...

long long email... I hit send, and right as I hit send.............

I realized I was replying to the wrong person... AND I SENT THIS WICKED LONG, EMBARRASSING, AWKWARD, PERSONAL STORY TO A WOMAN WHO SENDS ME A DAILY EMAIL I USE IN MY REPORTS I SEND OUT...

First story: :lookaroun Joe... are you okay?

Second story: Oh! No! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom