Making Memories with Magic Friends

Fantasmic!329

Hi Freddy! :wave:
Hi Jenny!
Hi Freddie - how's your mom doing?
Hi Betty!
My mom is doing very well, thank you. She says that she doesn't feel any pain from the accident - only from the sunburn acquired over the weekend! :lol:
She's gotten a rental car - a Honda Accord - until the insurance adjuster, the auto shop, and her can get together and see what is the best move to make.

Nemo14

Hi Jenny!

Hi Betty!
My mom is doing very well, thank you. She says that she doesn't feel any pain from the accident - only from the sunburn acquired over the weekend! :lol:
She's gotten a rental car - a Honda Accord - until the insurance adjuster, the auto shop, and her can get together and see what is the best move to make.
That's good - is the car fixable?

Fantasmic!329

That's good - is the car fixable?
We're not sure yet.
I'm going to guess that it probably is -- however, the question is whether or not it is worth it.
The car is more than 8 years old with more than 100,000 miles.
At what point do you say enough is enough? :shrug:

Gotta go. :wave:

Uponastar

Hi Betty!

Glad to hear all that (except for the sunburn).

mpoppins76

Hi Jenny!

Hi Betty!
OMG, what happened to your mom?! I must've missed this.
I miss you, too, lovey loo!!!

Oooooh...gotchya. :lol:

You been watching Deanna as The Bachelorette??? :D
YES!! :sohappy: Love her! And I have to say....it's so much more fun watching all those yummy boys fighting over a woman, than seeing the same old girl drama every season. It's about time!!

Uponastar

YES!! :sohappy: Love her! And I have to say....it's so much more fun watching all those yummy boys fighting over a woman, than seeing the same old girl drama every season. It's about time!!

Darned Judy got me into watching The Bachelorette this time.
I didn't see it this week though, because I forgot Monday was Monday. :lookaroun

Fantasmic!329

Back for a sec...

If you go into my recent posts, you'll find one about my mom being in a car accident. Luckily, she's okay. :)

Me too!
I liked Jenni better that season, but I'm happy for Deanna.
I don't really care for yummy boys :)lookaroun), but I'm rooting for Richard and/or Jason!
I didn't see it this week though, because I forgot Monday was Monday. :lookaroun
Stupid Judy. :lookaroun

(UoE reference, anyone?)

mpoppins76

I missed it too, but watched it at work last night on ABC.com :D
Got to go - Dave needs the printer again.

Love you all! :kiss:
Night Fishy Fish :kiss:
Back for a sec...

If you go into my recent posts, you'll find one about my mom being in a car accident. Luckily, she's okay. :)

Me too!
I liked Jenni better that season, but I'm happy for Deanna.
I don't really care for yummy boys :)lookaroun), but I'm rooting for Richard and/or Jason!
Yikes, Freddie, I'm glad she's ok! That's scary. :(

And I love that her and Jenni are friends. I thought it was great they brought Jenni back the first week to help her out. :)
I really like Jason too. And Jeremy, even though everyone's giving him a hard time.

Fantasmic!329

Yikes, Freddie, I'm glad she's ok! That's scary. :(

And I love that her and Jenni are friends. I thought it was great they brought Jenni back the first week to help her out. :)
I really like Jason too. And Jeremy, even though everyone's giving him a hard time.
Quite scary. :(

I loved that, too!!
Jeremy is my other fave, too.
I don't think he has any bad intentions and/or motives.

Time for me to go night-night. :wave:

BiggerTigger

Thanks!
I haven't thought much about the CP, but I was thinking about this: http://disney.go.com/disneycareers/internships/animal_programs.html
A professional internship at AK in animal behavior.

Bye Dan!
Have a nice evening!
I hope you do get a chance to do the internship (I am looking at it too). I had a friend that turned it down and now she really regrets not having that opportunity or experience that would have been more than what she got at the small zoos that we have here.

That sounds really interesting Nicole - perfect for you! :)

Sorry I missed you Dan...hope you have a good evening. :wave:
Hi, sweetie, bye sweetie

Hello everyone else, how are things going?:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom