Making Memories with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

Hello....I've been out all day, shopping and going out to lunch with DH (he's off work today).

Happy Anniversary Susan and Bob!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

BiggerTigger

Here's the LD: (in quick form)

Knee Surgery - June 19th

Current School - Can't access needed website. :brick:

Last semester grades - A and A. :sohappy:

How is everyone today?

Nicole220

Hi Nicole! Single digits for you too, soon-to-be HS graduate? :D When do your classes end?
Our last day of class is Monday. I was going to ditch because I only have two classes that day, but we're watching our embarassing freshman video in theology that day, so I'm going to show up for just that class.
So really, only two days left!
And no finals!
I turned in my research paper today, so all my work is done...I'm SO happy right now!

Here's the LD: (in quick form)

Knee Surgery - June 19th

Current School - Can't access needed website. :brick:

Last semester grades - A and A. :sohappy:

How is everyone today?
Yay for good grades! :sohappy:
Hi Dan!

BiggerTigger

Our last day of class is Monday. I was going to ditch because I only have two classes that day, but we're watching our embarassing freshman video in theology that day, so I'm going to show up for just that class.
So really, only two days left!
And no finals!
I turned in my research paper today, so all my work is done...I'm SO happy right now!

Yay for good grades! :sohappy:
Hi Dan!
Congrats on finish school and I am sure you are excited about college (where you going? THinking of doing the CP?)

I was happy, I was sure I had an A in one class, but I was surprised by the other class.

Well, I need to get going on my college courses. Say Hi to everyone for me please and have a great night.

Nicole220

Congrats on finish school and I am sure you are excited about college (where you going? THinking of doing the CP?)

I was happy, I was sure I had an A in one class, but I was surprised by the other class.

Well, I need to get going on my college courses. Say Hi to everyone for me please and have a great night.
Thanks!
I haven't thought much about the CP, but I was thinking about this: http://disney.go.com/disneycareers/internships/animal_programs.html
A professional internship at AK in animal behavior.

Bye Dan!
Have a nice evening!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom