*punches you*

yeah your DH is like WICKED HOT...

*thinks to self... "oh my god did I just let that slip out...*

I meaaannnnnnnn....

:eek:

:cry:

:lookaroun

:lookaroun

Whoa! So... I didn't know Lindsey Lohan is dating a girl now...?

Yes...she is.

WHERE IS IT?!?!?!?!?!?!

:eek:

:rolleyes:

All I have so say is Linds looks happy in that pic...so I'm not one to judge.

k.hunter30

Well... they baby doesn't look too good, but I think she'll be okay. It's just a bad allergic reaction.

All I have so say is Linds looks happy in that pic...so I'm not one to judge.
I don't know. I wouldn't put it past someone like Li-Lo to do this as a publicity stunt. Though, if it is for real, I have my reservations about it. People who have gone through something traumatic--be it a death or rehab--are usually advised not to make any big life changes, though they may feel the want to do so. This would be a big life change.

nibblesandbits

Well... they baby doesn't look too good, but I think she'll be okay. It's just a bad allergic reaction.

I don't know. I wouldn't put it past someone like Li-Lo to do this as a publicity stunt. Though, if it is for real, I have my reservations about it. People who have gone through something traumatic--be it a death or rehab--are usually advised not to make any big life changes, though they may feel the want to do so. This would be a big life change.
Well, if the tabloids are right...she made this decision before she went to rehab. At least I'd heard before that she was kinda interested in this other girl a long time ago. It's probably not a sudden thing. What is sudden is the publicity around it now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom