Making Memories with Magic Friends

Uponastar

...a hot water bottle actually. I just wish I knew what I did.....

You should have a heating pad.

I did that once.
I bent to pick something up off the floor, and it was as if my lower back was made of glass and just shattered. The pain was tremendous and lasted for days.

MerHearted

So I'm kinda kicking myself today. I picked up another shift for P&P this week last night. Then this morning, I was looking through new available shifts and the same one I had on Friday opened up. Ahhhhh! If I had waited one more day, I could've worked with Ariel again!!! :brick:

joanna71985

Hi Jo!

It's just annoying because even if I do have enough change in my drawer, then I have to go take that $50 and go get smaller bills, because what good does a $50 do me? Can't exactly make change with it all that often. :brick:

Exactly!!

So I'm kinda kicking myself today. I picked up another shift for P&P this week last night. Then this morning, I was looking through new available shifts and the same one I had on Friday opened up. Ahhhhh! If I had waited one more day, I could've worked with Ariel again!!! :brick:

Which one did you pick up?

mpoppins76

I slept with a cat on my back.......
Yeah. That works too.
Yeah, but at least you had that one glorious day :)
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\]\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

mpoppins76

Ok, gotta run down to the gym to work off my ginormous Mexican Mother's Day brunch we had here today before Extreme Makeover starts. Looks like a tear-jerker tonight....as usual. :rolleyes::eek:

Back in a bit...

Uponastar

Hello I am back.

This weekend went tooooooo fast.
We had a great time, though.:sohappy:
I got sunburned.

Hi Susie!
Glad you had a nice Mother's Day.
Remember...sunblock is your friend. :lookaroun
I just stocked up on Water Babies 50 for the pool season.
I burn soooo easily!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom