Making Memories with Magic Friends

Dukeblue1016

I cannot even begin to explain how unmotivated I am...

this is the first summer where I'm like... working the entire summer... I've never had this before...

and last summer I didn't work because I didn't even look for a job until like July...

I just cannot explain what I would give to just have a month off and doing literally nothing...

Disnut

this is the first summer where I'm like... working the entire summer... I've never had this before...

and last summer I didn't work because I didn't even look for a job until like July...

I just cannot explain what I would give to just have a month off and doing literally nothing...
So would I. And to have money to enjoy the things that I want to do.:sohappy: I am not asking for much. :lookaroun:zipit:

k.hunter30

Hello
Just finished my walk. I wish it was cooler than 76 here. Humidity right now is awful.
Humid already, huh Suse? That stinks. Hope you had a nice walk!

Um... me too... But, sadly, it won't happen.... until I retire...

Disnut

I walk my Kitchen and LR. I put on a CD and walk. Today I put on "The Confindent Women" by Joyce Myers. My sister is letting me borrow it. She said it would do me some good. LOL

k.hunter30

:eek:

Apparently you did....

*runs out... gets dressed up nicer, gels hair, puts on cologne, shaves...*

*runs back in like nothing changed...*

:lookaroun

;)

how you doin...
:lol:
Thanks Joe! ... or should I say "Joey?"
joey.jpg

Dukeblue1016

:lol:
Thanks Joe! ... or should I say "Joey?"
joey.jpg

*decides to try a new approach*

Baby don't misunderstand
What I'm trying to tell ya
In the corner of my mind
Baby, it feels like we're running out of time
Let it go
If you want me girl, let me know
I am down on my knees
I can't take it anymore

:lookaroun

Dukeblue1016

Nah.. no need. :kiss:

I loved that show....

So, Susan, Joe... any pics out there of you guys?

somewhere on here there might still be a picture of me and allie dressed as peter pan and tinkerbell...

*gulp* I was tinkerbell....

*hangs head in shame smiley*

i posted that picture like... over a year ago though so i doubt you could find it...

other than that... nope... sorry...

:(

maybe I will eventually... who knows.... (when I've finished losing weight... :lookaroun)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom