Making Memories with Magic Friends

Dukeblue1016

a) I love the search feature! There's seriously no other photo that you have though...? *pouts*

:eek:

there is now...

hope you're happy...

(by the way if I'm sharing pictures of myself I HAD to put the greatest picture of me ever.... my brother's wedding... no one knowing how to do the "Cotton-eyed Joe" dance... so I got out there and did it... and had a bunch of girls following my lead... I was in solid "it's my brother's wedding" form at this point so I can't be to blame... :eek:)

Dukeblue1016

all of those pictures are actually from 2-3 years ago though...

i'm much more mature, strong, healthy looking now... :lookaroun

but yeah... those are older now...

k.hunter30

there is now...

hope you're happy...

(by the way if I'm sharing pictures of myself I HAD to put the greatest picture of me ever.... my brother's wedding... no one knowing how to do the "Cotton-eyed Joe" dance... so I got out there and did it... and had a bunch of girls following my lead... I was in solid "it's my brother's wedding" form at this point so I can't be to blame... :eek:)
I'm guessing that's Allie. She is gorgeous! Lucky guy! You're not too shabby yourself Joe. ;)
I didn't know there was a dance to "Cotton-Eyed Joe." Oddest thing that you brought that up. I haven't thought of that song since... probably middle school :lookaroun:shrug: but I actually heard it on the radio on Sunday for a "retro rewind" hour.

Disnut

My weekend was absolutely awesome. I had the best time hanging out with my friends. It was simply the most fun I've had in a while.

We had a BBQ, we talked, they drank, we played games, including a 3 HOUR game of Uno...that may have involved some cheating...:lookaroun

It was just a really really good time.
Sounds like you had fun. I love to play Uno when my sisters are playing.

I'm guessing that's Allie. She is gorgeous! Lucky guy! You're not too shabby yourself Joe. ;)
I didn't know there was a dance to "Cotton-Eyed Joe." Oddest thing that you brought that up. I haven't thought of that song since... probably middle school :lookaroun:shrug: but I actually heard it on the radio on Sunday for a "retro rewind" hour.
DH and I was trying to remember how to do the "Cotton-Eyed Joe" a few weeks ago. We used to dance to that all the time.:sohappy:

k.hunter30

My weekend was absolutely awesome. I had the best time hanging out with my friends. It was simply the most fun I've had in a while.

We had a BBQ, we talked, they drank, we played games, including a 3 HOUR game of Uno...that may have involved some cheating...:lookaroun

It was just a really really good time.
That sounds like a GREAT weekend nibbs! I'm glad you enjoyed it!:sohappy: I bet it was a good break for WHF too!

Dukeblue1016

How old is Allie? You're 24, right?

We're 23... will be 24 this year...

Thanks. My friends actually tend to tell me that they have no idea how I landed her...

she's definitely better looking than I am... but i don't think that's something worthy of complaining about...

k.hunter30

Thanks. My friends actually tend to tell me that they have no idea how I landed her...

she's definitely better looking than I am... but i don't think that's something worthy of complaining about...

No, definitely not. I think I married "up" as well. :eek:

Disnut

She is pretty and you are good looking. :D (Don't let that go to your head) :p

Dukeblue1016

okay what is the deal with you girls... (I'm totally preaching to the wrong group here...)

Allie was extremely sick all day yesterday and she said thought she had the flu... and when i talked to her she sounded awful... and she wouldn't let me comeover with anything for her because she didn't want me to get sick and she just wanted to sleep all day...

well she has the week off and i just called her and... SHE'S GOING FOR ICE CREAM WITH ONE OF HER FRIENDS....

:rolleyes:

Disnut

okay what is the deal with you girls... (I'm totally preaching to the wrong group here...)

Allie was extremely sick all day yesterday and she said thought she had the flu... and when i talked to her she sounded awful... and she wouldn't let me comeover with anything for her because she didn't want me to get sick and she just wanted to sleep all day...

well she has the week off and i just called her and... SHE'S GOING FOR ICE CREAM WITH ONE OF HER FRIENDS....

:rolleyes:
Sometimes ice cream is a cure all. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom