If you want me girl, let me know
I am down on my knees
I can't take it anymore

:lookaroun
"New Approach" is a success!
*fans myself*
You know the way to this woman's heart!

Actually, I had an ex-boyfriend learn how to play "Gone" on the guitar and he played/sang it to me after we broke up once. He hated NSYNC, but knew it would work on me. :rolleyes:

I have read most of "The Power of a Praying Wife" Wow it is powerful. (I think she wroter that one :eek:)
Yes! That's a great one. Someone gave it to me as a wedding present. It's a great gift for that occasion.

Disnut

somewhere on here there might still be a picture of me and allie dressed as peter pan and tinkerbell...

*gulp* I was tinkerbell....

*hangs head in shame smiley*

i posted that picture like... over a year ago though so i doubt you could find it...

other than that... nope... sorry...

:(

maybe I will eventually... who knows.... (when I've finished losing weight... :lookaroun)
Don't give that excuse. I didn't use it and I am sure you are thiner than I am.

k.hunter30

I have one there of our 3 DD's and myself. I don't like me in that picture but it is me.:lookaroun
:sohappy::sohappy:
You have GREAT hair Susan! I love it!
And... I don't think I realized your girls were that close in age. What are their ages?

somewhere on here there might still be a picture of me and allie dressed as peter pan and tinkerbell...

*gulp* I was tinkerbell....

i posted that picture like... over a year ago though so i doubt you could find it...

other than that... nope... sorry...

:(

maybe I will eventually... who knows.... (when I've finished losing weight... :lookaroun)
Seriously, you were Tinkerbell?:lookaroun

If you were to venture a guess at the month you posted that... or even the season... what would you say?

Disnut

"New Approach" is a success!
*fans myself*
You know the way to this woman's heart!

Actually, I had an ex-boyfriend learn how to play "Gone" on the guitar and he played/sang it to me after we broke up once. He hated NSYNC, but knew it would work on me. :rolleyes:

Yes! That's a great one. Someone gave it to me as a wedding present. It's a great gift for that occasion.
I want to get DH the other one "The Power of a Prayer Husband" I don't know how DH would feel about it though. :lol:

Disnut

And... I don't think I realized your girls were that close in age. What are their ages?

If you were to venture a guess at the month you posted that... or even the season... what would you say?
Now they are 14, 12, and 10

Dukeblue1016

oooooohhhhhhhhhh maybe i didn't post it... (i thought I did though...)

but i did some extensive research and the best I found was a halloween costumes thread i posted in... and I said "there, i changed my avatar to be the picture"

and then got some laughs....

and obviously now it's not my avatar anymore... hahaha so...

i'll keep looking though because i really thought I posted it...

k.hunter30

oooooohhhhhhhhhh maybe i didn't post it... (i thought I did though...)

but i did some extensive research and the best I found was a halloween costumes thread i posted in... and I said "there, i changed my avatar to be the picture"

and then got some laughs....

and obviously now it's not my avatar anymore... hahaha so...

i'll keep looking though because i really thought I posted it...
See above. But I still can't see it...:(

k.hunter30

a) how the heck did you find that??

hahahaha wow...

b) i don't like this "gone" song... i decided to go listen to it... i don't really like it...

I MEAN... I don't like any of their songs... :lookaroun

a) I love the search feature! There's seriously no other photo that you have though...? *pouts*

b) Seriously?! Have you see the video? :slurp:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvunyWYr_tc
Get past the first :45.

And... you have to admit, that was a pretty sly thing to do to "get me back."
....Stupid me...:rolleyes:

Dukeblue1016

oh wow that's awkward I was calling Steph "stephanie" repeatedly back then....

*hangs head AGAIN in shame smiley*

apparently I emailed it to her....

:shrug:

Dukeblue1016

Dirty confession...
Ok, I am not a fan of the "message" of this song or anything, but the new Katy Perry song is VERY catchy.:lookaroun

OH MY GOD!!!! :eek:

everytime Allie and I get in the car I search desperately for it because I hear it EVERY SINGLE TIME SHE IS NOT IN THE CAR... and I absolutely LOVE the song because it's easily the most catchy song ever... so I want her to hear it cuz I keep singing it...

literally everytime I drop her off or something or right before I pick her up it's on...

she needs to hear it...

... and I'm kind of a big fan of its message.... :eek:

:p

but honestly... the song's awesome...

nibblesandbits

Hello Nibbs. How was your weekend?
My weekend was absolutely awesome. I had the best time hanging out with my friends. It was simply the most fun I've had in a while.

We had a BBQ, we talked, they drank, we played games, including a 3 HOUR game of Uno...that may have involved some cheating...:lookaroun

It was just a really really good time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom