Making Memories with Magic Friends

Dukeblue1016

by the way... my favorite friends episode... byyyyyyyyy far is...

"I'm trapped in an ATM Vestibule... with JILL... GOODACRE!!!!!"

"Gum would be perfection..."

BiggerTigger

:animwink:
Hey Joe. Great points you made in the HM forum. Totally agree.

Aw...honey, you're flaming anyway....:lookaroun :lol: :kiss:
What's up with the neighbor?
The property next to us is owned by the old lady across the street. The place was completely abandon and over running onto our yard, so a few years ago George and I began cleaning it up, with her permission of course. The house was delapitated and falling down, trees growing all over the place, debrie, it was terrible. Since we cleaned it up and maintained the land, the lady has been real greatful. Since the yard has been unused and empty we asked the lady if we could erect a fence a little on the property (about 5 feet) so the dogs can have a cooler area under the trees that split our property. She said we could.
Well, we got a letter from her daughter saying her mother is complaining to her about the fence and that we need to remove it from the property, etc. I have a feeling that the mother doesn't know anything about the letter and the daughter is causing a stink because she is a (not very nice person). I want to go talk to the neighbor lady and get the real scoop, George just wants to move the fence and then go talk to her.
This property has been "abandon" for over 40 years. George and I cleaned up the property cutting down trees, cleaning up debrie, having the stumps removed all at our expense so we can keep the lawn mowed. She hired someone after we did the work to tear down the house before it feel down more. They are not currently using the property. What is the ______ problem?

DisneySam

Hi Samie!
I don't think we've met.
I'm Dot...and I love HIMYM!

Nice to meet you Dot! I am so happy I finally have other fans to talk about it with!!!

"Maybe if I wasn't going... COMMANDO....... WOOO... I'll tell ya it's a... hot with all this stuff on... I better not do any... i don't know... Lunges..."

:ROFLOL:I think I could recite that entire episode on a whim. "Did you ever notice Donald Duck never wore pants, but when he gets out of the shower he wraps a towel around his waist...I mean what is that all about."

nibblesandbits

Hey Joe. Great points you made in the HM forum. Totally agree.

The property next to us is owned by the old lady across the street. The place was completely abandon and over running onto our yard, so a few years ago George and I began cleaning it up, with her permission of course. The house was delapitated and falling down, trees growing all over the place, debrie, it was terrible. Since we cleaned it up and maintained the land, the lady has been real greatful. Since the yard has been unused and empty we asked the lady if we could erect a fence a little on the property (about 5 feet) so the dogs can have a cooler area under the trees that split our property. She said we could.
Well, we got a letter from her daughter saying her mother is complaining to her about the fence and that we need to remove it from the property, etc. I have a feeling that the mother doesn't know anything about the letter and the daughter is causing a stink because she is a (not very nice person). I want to go talk to the neighbor lady and get the real scoop, George just wants to move the fence and then go talk to her.
This property has been "abandon" for over 40 years. George and I cleaned up the property cutting down trees, cleaning up debrie, having the stumps removed all at our expense so we can keep the lawn mowed. She hired someone after we did the work to tear down the house before it feel down more. They are not currently using the property. What is the ______ problem?
Ooh....that does stink....I would definitely talk to the neighbor before taking the fence down. B/c if she ends up being cool with it, you already took the fence down...

nibblesandbits

Nice to meet you Dot! I am so happy I finally have other fans to talk about it with!!!

:ROFLOL:I think I could recite that entire episode on a whim. "Did you ever notice Donald Duck never wore pants, but when he gets out of the shower he wraps a towel around his waist...I mean what is that all about."
I definitely could quote that entire episode! God, that one was so classic!

So I took the quiz and it appears that I do put work before men. :lol:

Dukeblue1016

Hey!!!! You're finally on when I am!!! And now we can discuss HIMYM...even though I already posted most of my thoughts earlier today. :D

Do you ever stop talking...

I mean... even things you've already discussed... oh let's backtrack... let's go back over everything Nibbs want's to talk to...

"wooo hooo hooo Look at me I'm Nibbs... I'll talk about whatever I want 1000 times... blah blah blah... (high piercing noise that shatters my glasses)"

nibblesandbits

Do you ever stop talking...

I mean... even things you've already discussed... oh let's backtrack... let's go back over everything Nibbs want's to talk to...

"wooo hooo hooo Look at me I'm Nibbs... I'll talk about whatever I want 1000 times... blah blah blah... (high piercing noise that shatters my glasses)"
Do you ever stop being an a$$hat?! :lookaroun

:lol:

BiggerTigger

Ooh....that does stink....I would definitely talk to the neighbor before taking the fence down. B/c if she ends up being cool with it, you already took the fence down...
Her daughter wrote, my mother doesn't want confrontation and would not approach you.....
I believe that daughter saw the fence up during mother's day confronted her mother and her mother didn't want to get into an argument with her so she kind of appeased the daughter. My guess is her mother doesn't even know about the letter or what is really going on. The mother wants to sell it but the kids don't, which is fine with us, they have no room to build a house on the property without a variance. And we wont sign.
I'll tell you it was going to be a problem when we put it up, but George assured me that neighbor lady was ok with us doing it.

Dukeblue1016

Oh and on the continuation of talking about me...:rolleyes: ...I posted a new blog entry. Nothing exciting...just talking about the last week basically.

Nibbs Blog:

Well today I woke up, looked in the Mirror and said WOW YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL... then I yelled to old what's his face to bring me my slippers and robe... then to go make me a fresh cup of coffee with some scramble eggs... exactly 2 1/3 eggs to be used...

After Breakfast I had to open my own door to leave the house because the gardener was late... and to think I pay him 3.75 an hour to be late to work... the way I spoil people and give them second chances... one more mess-up and him and his 9 children will have to get by on 2.75 an hour though... (omg, last week he carved out a swan looking west when I clearly said I wanted him to look east... why I didn't fire him is beyond me)

When I got to work, my iced coffee had 7 ice cubes as opposed to 8 so Katie, no Kathy... Kristin? oh... whoever it was... she's got canned... now I need a new assistant...

So then I logged on her and it took me 3.27 seconds to open my webpage... Yeah Verizon got an earful from me for that one... anything over 3 seconds... I mean please...

When I got home WHF had made me a lovely dinner but he didn't compensate for the fact that I might hit traffic (the nerve of people to drive on my roads...) so my food was a little cold...

Honestly... I was just so ready for bed after such an awfull rough and brutal day at work plus WHF has just been bugging me so much because... he just doesn't seem to understand my needs, and I mean I always have to TELL him what I want, he never just knows...

Ugh... what an awful day...

nibblesandbits

Nibbs Blog:

Well today I woke up, looked in the Mirror and said WOW YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL... then I yelled to old what's his face to bring me my slippers and robe... then to go make me a fresh cup of coffee with some scramble eggs... exactly 2 1/3 eggs to be used...

After Breakfast I had to open my own door to leave the house because the gardener was late... and to think I pay him 3.75 an hour to be late to work... the way I spoil people and give them second chances... one more mess-up and him and his 9 children will have to get by on 2.75 an hour though... (omg, last week he carved out a swan looking west when I clearly said I wanted him to look east... why I didn't fire him is beyond me)

When I got to work, my iced coffee had 7 ice cubes as opposed to 8 so Katie, no Kathy... Kristin? oh... whoever it was... she's got canned... now I need a new assistant...

So then I logged on her and it took me 3.27 seconds to open my webpage... Yeah Verizon got an earful from me for that one... anything over 3 seconds... I mean please...

When I got home WHF had made me a lovely dinner but he didn't compensate for the fact that I might hit traffic (the nerve of people to drive on my roads...) so my food was a little cold...

Honestly... I was just so ready for bed after such an awfull rough and brutal day at work plus WHF has just been bugging me so much because... he just doesn't seem to understand my needs, and I mean I always have to TELL him what I want, he never just knows...

Ugh... what an awful day...
OMG! You are AWFUL!!!!

*punches you*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom