a fun saying...I figured another incantation of the word would be worse...:lol:

butthead_hat.jpg
I was thing along this line. My bad.

mpoppins76

:rolleyes:

THAT JUST HAPPENED!
:eek:

:lookaroun
Go back a page or so! It's all right there, I was responding to yours and Dot's convo from last night.

And I know! I'm so excited about Barney!!!
Just did...
See, I don't think Stella is the mother. Because he's telling the story to his kids and he would maybe not refer to her as "Stella"? That and Stella has a little girl...you'd think she'd be there listening to the story of how they met too. :shrug:

DisneySam

See, I don't think Stella is the mother. Because he's telling the story to his kids and he would maybe not refer to her as "Stella"? That and Stella has a little girl...you'd think she'd be there listening to the story of how they met too. :shrug:

Good point! I don't think Stella is the mother either, I think its someone else. But I don't know who....

nibblesandbits

:eek:

:lookaroun

Just did...
True...I did think about that as well.

As I said...she was at that party on St. Patty's Day...if memory serves correct. Maybe it's one of her friends.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom