Making Memories with Magic Friends

DisneySam

I really, really do love the whole idea of Barney and Robin together. I'm mad I didn't really see it before the whole Sandcastles In The Sand night, but I do think they will work together.

I don't want Barney to change either...and I definitely think he won't at first...he'll want to try to prove he's awesome to prove he's not in love with Robin...that it was a fluke or something. Then, he might slowly change...just enough so that Robin would want to actually date him.

I am so glad you all watch HIMYM too! None of my friends are hooked...yet...

I totally agree with you Nibbs I don't think he will change that much at first, I think it will be more of a gradual thing. I think that will be a funny process, Barney trying to make himself an ideal boyfriend for Robin. I dunno.

Yay!!! A Friends reference!!!

Do the claws again.

nibblesandbits

I totally agree with you Nibbs I don't think he will change that much at first, I think it will be more of a gradual thing. I think that will be a funny process, Barney trying to make himself an ideal boyfriend for Robin. I dunno.

Do the claws again.
OMG!!!! I LOVE HIMYM!!!!!

It is seriously my favorite show on TV!!! It's so freaking hilarious and I didn't know anyone who watched it in real life before either. Then one day, I just started talking about it here and Steph and Dot were like, I watch that too...so now I have someone to discuss it with! :D Yay!!! Come join in on the fun!!!

My dad calls HIMYM a Friends knock off...I just think it's funny...and it's got a good hook to it. But man does that show make me angry every time I watch it...it's a love-hate relationship with all the cliffhangers...I love them, but hate them too! :lol:

I can see the change being gradual and hilarious b/c obviously, Barney's never felt this way about a woman before, so this is totally all new territory. And his trials and tribulations with that is going to be hilarious. I REALLY want them together though.

And that episode of Friends was just on here last night! :D I love that one!

DisneySam

And that episode of Friends was just on here last night! :D I love that one!

The one "where no one is ready" was on Friday, that's one of my favorites. [We had the bartender at Ramsey's (bar/restaurant) turn it on so we could watch it.] "I'm Chandler, could I be wearing any more clothes?"

Uponastar

Way to go, Nibbs and Joe!
Great posts in the HM thread.

Hi Samie!
I don't think we've met.
I'm Dot...and I love HIMYM!

Dukeblue1016

The one "where no one is ready" was on Friday, that's one of my favorites. [We had the bartender at Ramsey's (bar/restaurant) turn it on so we could watch it.] "I'm Chandler, could I be wearing any more clothes?"

"Maybe if I wasn't going... COMMANDO....... WOOO... I'll tell ya it's a... hot with all this stuff on... I better not do any... i don't know... Lunges..."

nibblesandbits

OMG! That is so one of my favorite episodes. It's weird, but most of my favorites were in the early seasons.

"Glass of fat?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom