Making Memories with Magic Friends

Pongo

Ah. :lol:
Were you always a late nighter before college?
I can't even imagine staying up this late. :dazzle:

Nope, I wasn't even a late nighter before Aida. But then Aida kept me out until 3 sometimes and I'm just in the habit now. Slash I don't have class until 11:30.

Nicole220

Nope, I wasn't even a late nighter before Aida. But then Aida kept me out until 3 sometimes and I'm just in the habit now. Slash I don't have class until 11:30.
Gotcha.
3...yikes. :dazzle:
Oh! Speaking of Aida...someone sang a song from that today in chapel.
I thought of you. :lol:

You should try working nights, throws your whole schedule off.
Do you sleep during the day, then?

davidpw97

Would it be too late to get Indy 4 midnight premiere tickets?

Never know til you look it up. I'd buy midnight tickets too if it wasn't for work. I might just lock the doors to my hotel and put a sign up "away from the desk for 3 hours"

and yeah I do sleep during the day.

Nicole220

Never know til you look it up. I'd buy midnight tickets too if it wasn't for work. I might just lock the doors to my hotel and put a sign up "away from the desk for 3 hours"

and yeah I do sleep during the day.
Bought 'em! Yay!

Sounds like a good idea.
I mean, no one is going to come in...they'll all be at the movies with you! :lol:

davidpw97

Bought 'em! Yay!

Sounds like a good idea.
I mean, no one is going to come in...they'll all be at the movies with you! :lol:

Yeah, I wish. I'll have to wait til Friday night. Friday is graduation night here, I think most people will be too busy partying to go to the movies, I should get in easily.

Nicole220

Yeah, I wish. I'll have to wait til Friday night. Friday is graduation night here, I think most people will be too busy partying to go to the movies, I should get in easily.
Sounds like a plan!

I'm a bit worried...the movie isn't getting great reviews.
Although, I almost always disagree with the critics, but still.
I love the trilogy...watched all three back to back last week.

davidpw97

It's got a 79% positive review rating on Rottentomatoes, so I wouldn't say they reviews are too bad. I think it just didn't live up to most people's expectations.

Nicole220

It's got a 79% positive review rating on Rottentomatoes, so I wouldn't say they reviews are too bad. I think it just didn't live up to most people's expectations.
Eh, that's not as bad as the other stuff I've read.
One major bummer is that Harrison Ford isn't eye candy any more...he's old. :lol::lookaroun

And with that note I must be off.
It's late for me. :eek:
Good night!

davidpw97

Eh, that's not as bad as the other stuff I've read.
One major bummer is that Harrison Ford isn't eye candy any more...he's old. :lol::lookaroun

And with that note I must be off.
It's late for me. :eek:
Good night!

Maybe not eye candy to you but I'd check with your mother. I know my mother would disagree.

Good Night.

nibblesandbits

Hi Stephie! :kiss:

Yes!
Yes, I did!
Barney...OMGosh!
How he looked at her. :(
I'm not taking Ted's proposal too seriously, though.

I really, really do love the whole idea of Barney and Robin together. I'm mad I didn't really see it before the whole Sandcastles In The Sand night, but I do think they will work together.

:ROFLOL:

I KNOW!! She's his lobster!! :sohappy:

And I think Ted's proposal will get turned down...

Yay!!! A Friends reference!!!

And I didn't think Stella would turn him down...I do think it's not going to work out for some reason. Or, they get married and then Ted and her divorce. It could happen, depending on how long the show goes on for.

HOWEVER! I believe there is a tiny possibility she really could be the mother. Probably isn't, of course, but there is the possibility, at least if I could remember correctly.

So, here's my theory. Ted's wife was at that party on St. Patty's Day. So was Stella. It was mentioned, I believe in one of her early episodes that she was at the party. So, there is a possiblity that she is the mother...OR there is the possibility that one of the people she was with that night is the mother and we haven't met her yet.

(I'm thinking way too much about this show! :lol: )

She is indeed!
I think she might not know it yet, though.
It should be interesting to see the softer side of Barney, although I wouldn't want him to change too much.

And I agree...she'll turn him down.

I don't want Barney to change either...and I definitely think he won't at first...he'll want to try to prove he's awesome to prove he's not in love with Robin...that it was a fluke or something. Then, he might slowly change...just enough so that Robin would want to actually date him.

I agree.
They'll both be stars.
But little David went the extra bit more tonight, I think.

Little David did go the extra mile tonight. I thought he was much better than Cook and I like them both...so I don't care who wins tonight.

Dukeblue1016

Quick hello.
Gah!
Someone keep me out of Kristin's HM thread. :dazzle:

I just threw my head in the fire... probably about to get bashed... but oh well... I said what I felt I needed to say because people are just absolutely absurdly rude, obnoxious, inconsiderate... and so self-absorbed they only care about how things affect them and not others...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom