Making Memories with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

What's wrong?
Too much to do?

Pretty much...the PTG has tons of stuff going on and not enough help, but I haven't done anything substantial around my house for weeks and after the kids are home.....:lol:...it isn't happening. So do I run to the school everyday, or do I stay home and get stuff done around here? Plus we leave for Florida a week after that and it's just one more thing to stress out about at this point.
I've also decided to go to the Cleveland autism conference instead this fall, so I won't be in Orlando in July after all. However, this is the more cost-effective solution, and my husband wants to come with me for the Cleveland conference. Really a no-brainer, except I have to cancel all my ressies for FL.
Sorry....just had to vent for a second. It helped. :eek:

Uponastar

There must be options.

Outside of moving to a more dependable climate, and I'm not sure just where that might be, I'd say I'm stuck.

Pretty much...the PTG has tons of stuff going on and not enough help, but I haven't done anything substantial around my house for weeks and after the kids are home.....:lol:...it isn't happening. So do I run to the school everyday, or do I stay home and get stuff done around here? Plus we leave for Florida a week after that and it's just one more thing to stress out about at this point.
I've also decided to go to the Cleveland autism conference instead this fall, so I won't be in Orlando in July after all. However, this is the more cost-effective solution, and my husband wants to come with me for the Cleveland conference. Really a no-brainer, except I have to cancel all my ressies for FL.
Sorry....just had to vent for a second. It helped. :eek:

Vent away!

Don't stress about the housework...it'll keep. Save the necessary stuff for right before your trip....you won't mind doing it so much then.
Sorry you had to cancel your July plans, but in the long run you'll be glad you did.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom