Making Memories with Magic Friends

Nicole220

An update on the whole dance thing. My parents went to a meeting tonight and apparently they fired the choreographer! :eek: She was trying to recruit people to come to her new studio, and our studio didn't like that so bam! gone...I'm shocked. I can't believe they fired her during the season. imo it's pretty selfish. Sure they're upset because they'll loose some business, but what about the girls in the groups who want to finish competing? What about their feelings? Everyone is now mad at the studio. The solution to not having a choreographer and two main dancers- they will not be going to the last competition and nationals (btw, there goes our Vegas vacation this summer...major bummer). The only thing they're doing is recital and they've found a new teacher to re-choreograph the dances. What a major disappointment. Shannon is at her tryout for a ballet studio right now...hopefully all goes well.

Nicole220

Because I don't feel like it :lol:

A few of us studied in Panera until 10, then we watched Newsies. And now I'm trying to decide when I should go to bed.
Ah. :lol:
Were you always a late nighter before college?
I can't even imagine staying up this late. :dazzle:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom