Making Memories with Magic Friends

BiggerTigger

Where are my cookies?!

108358755_ec463aec26.jpg

:D Fresh out of the oven.

Anyone else?

Fantasmic!329

Oh!
Wanted to let you guys know that I was accepted into AP English III, with reservation. (According to the paper, the teacher's definition of "with reservation" is: "You are capable of the workload if a serious commitment is made to the course.")

I'm not too offended about being accepted with reservation because I only know of three people who were accepted without reservation. :lol:
The rest were either not accepted, or accepted with reservation.

Still have to take the AP American History entrance test, and I have to find out if I will be a Peer Leader or not. And then everything should be set for next year. :lol:

Back to homework. :wave:

DisneySam

Oh!
Wanted to let you guys know that I was accepted into AP English III, with reservation. (According to the paper, the teacher's definition of "with reservation" is: "You are capable of the workload if a serious commitment is made to the course.")

I'm not too offended about being accepted with reservation because I only know of three people who were accepted without reservation. :lol:

Still have to take the AP American History entrance test, and I have to find out if I will be a Peer Leader or not. And then everything should be set for next year. :lol:

Congratulations, that's great!!! I myself am a survivor of AP Spanish and AP Calculus.

nibblesandbits

Oh!

Yay! Congrats Freddy!

Dukeblue1016

Oh!

.... AP ENGLISH III.....

isn't that like being accepted to AP Breathing III... or AP Eating III (mmmmm cookies)...

:lookaroun

(this coming from the kid who got a 740 Math SAT with a... (gulp) 470 Verbal....)

(*hangs head in shame smiley*)

Freddy I'm only kidding that is AWESOME!!!

Seriously congrats!!!!

All that work is paying off for ya, keep it up!!!!

Coming from someone who also took AP Calculus... don't let AP intimidate you... if you're capable of doing the work... then the workload won't be anything to ya...

CONGRATS!!!!

Fantasmic!329

Congratulations, that's great!!! I myself am a survivor of AP Spanish and AP Calculus.
Thanks Sam!
(I'm Freddy, BTW.)
I would have been an AP Spanish potential if I hadn't taken Spanish I last year.
(I was supposed to take Spanish II last year, but much to the dismay of my 8th grade Spanish teacher, I opted for Spanish I.)
No AP Calc for me -- math and I are NOT friends.
Yay! Congrats Freddy!
Thanks Nibblies!

Fantasmic!329

.... AP ENGLISH III.....

isn't that like being accepted to AP Breathing III... or AP Eating III (mmmmm cookies)...

:lookaroun

(this coming from the kid who got a 740 Math SAT with a... (gulp) 470 Verbal....)

(*hangs head in shame smiley*)

Freddy I'm only kidding that is AWESOME!!!

Seriously congrats!!!!

All that work is paying off for ya, keep it up!!!!

Coming from someone who also took AP Calculus... don't let AP intimidate you... if you're capable of doing the work... then the workload won't be anything to ya...

CONGRATS!!!!
AP Eating III would not be a good choice for me -- the Foods teacher and I do not get along. :lol: :lol:

Thanks!!

nibblesandbits

Cool!!!

I made my birthday list last weekend and got lip from my parents & brother for having so much Disney stuff on it. Oh well, parents are parents.
Wow...I haven't even come close to thinking what I want for my birthday...but my wedding anniversary is 6 days after, so my DH (that's What's His Face around here, otherwise known as WHF) is thinking of getting me a Wii. (He gets to play with it too...:lol: )

The other thing I'd love to have, but don't want to ask for really, is an AP...I would love to have an AP just once in my life at least. Someday...

DisneySam

Wow...I haven't even come close to thinking what I want for my birthday...but my wedding anniversary is 6 days after, so my DH (that's What's His Face around here, otherwise known as WHF) is thinking of getting me a Wii. (He gets to play with it too...:lol: )

The other thing I'd love to have, but don't want to ask for really, is an AP...I would love to have an AP just once in my life at least. Someday...

Ahhhh I asked for a Wii for Chrismtas and my Dad said (not kidding) "We what?" LOL. I make it easy and just email my mom links of stuff I want so she can order it online. I have to hit em up early we have 5 family birthdays in June! And my Dad's is end of May.

Dukeblue1016

Shut up...that is so not what I was doing! :fork:

And I didn't realize you were so much younger than me...I feel old now...:cry:

Me?

How many times have we had this conversation...

I thought you were like 35 for so long because I saw pictures of you and you just seem like an old dull person...

and you always thought I was like 21 because I am such a young, strappingly good looking, active, athletic, bold, courageous, confident, exciting, full-of life, brilliant, charismatic, strong, witty, intelligent, handsome, captivating, intoxicating, exhilerating kind of guy...

and you weren't off by much because I'm 23!!!

:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom