Making Magic with MJ

Connor002

the old one's of the kids were my favorites... but the college years were fun... lol dramatic yes... but so cute.
I didn't/don't like them.
But if you say they're "cute" who am I to argue... :lookaroun
If this is a dream then please skip the pinch and deliver a swift kick... :lookaroun i REALLY would love to wake up from this nightmare.
So... I have an excuse to kick you?
Better yet... and actual invitation!? :lookaroun

Jess_

Jess_

So... I have an excuse to kick you?
Better yet... and actual invitation!? :lookaroun

actually... lol... i'm pretty much over that phase of my life... no kicking... cold water will work just fine i think.. make it extra icey... i'd like to be wide awake when i wake up from all this...

joanna71985

Well everyone, I am going to go to bed now. I will be hanging out all day with my dad tomorrow. We probably are going to be at AK and MK. After that I am working the MNSSHP (if I said this already I appolygize). So anyway, I am off to bed now, and probably will not be on tomorrow. Goodnight.

Jess_

I'm sleepy.
Good night all.

:kiss: mucho. :) good night hun!

Well everyone, I am going to go to bed now. I will be hanging out all day with my dad tomorrow. We probably are going to be at AK and MK. After that I am working the MNSSHP (if I said this already I appolygize). So anyway, I am off to bed now, and probably will not be on tomorrow. Goodnight.

sounds fun sweetie... good night! :) EDIT: joanna, have i told you lately how jealous i am of your job? :D lol... i so would love to work one of those parties... i know it's hard work... but man, that's someplace i could stand to put in teh hours... LOL

joanna71985

Good morning everyone. I am just heading out. I probably will not be on at all today (although I may be on when I get home, so I can post about what characters were at the party:D). So, I hope everyone has a good day today. Bye.:wave:

Jess_

Good morning all!

Jess- wishing you a much better day!!!!!:kiss:

amen girl... lol i was just thinking that myself.. hahaha

today is find lizzy a daycare day... (or at least try) lol :) So we'll be off in a few minutes to do so! :wave:

EDIT: and good morning to everyone too! (especially betty ;))

Jess_

morning dot! :)

ok girls... after much ado (not really she called, i answered) lol i'm going to the beach this morning with my best friend, her son and my girly... we need some "down time" after all the drama...

lol.. hope y'all have a wonderful day... i'll be back after lunch... :)

:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom