Making Magic with MJ

Connor002

Did I mention the strange speech I ad to recite for CommSk here?
I forget whether or not I did.
But anyway, I did it today.
I was the best of the day.
Not because I read and memorized it perfectly, but because I pulled off a perfect Southern drawl. :lookaroun

Connor002

lol to be honest? today's been one of the worst days of my entire life... just one of those days where everything feels like it's falling apart... i feel like every time i take a step forward i get shoved back 4.... *sigh*
You know how I feel about that...

Jess said:
i'll work through it. I always do. doesn't make it any better to go through... lol but unfortunatly as dot said ealier today... God knows my limits and he's testing that line to it's fullest right now... lol
Seems a bit mean of him. :lookaroun

Jess_

I'm sorry to hear that sweetie. But I hope you know that we are here for you, and I am praying for you. Everything will work out.

lol yeah my siggy about sums it up... lol love you girly thanks!

Did I mention the strange speech I ad to recite for CommSk here?
I forget whether or not I did.
But anyway, I did it today.
I was the best of the day.
Not because I read and memorized it perfectly, but because I pulled off a perfect Southern drawl. :lookaroun

:sohappy: I SOOO want to hear that... LOL

You know how I feel about that...

Seems a bit mean of him. :lookaroun

God has a plan for me... of that I'm sure... it's the actual plan that has me worried... :lookaroun

Connor002

:sohappy: I SOOO want to hear that... LOL
I refused to repeast it again. :lookaroun
Word travveled fast, but I stayed strong!:lookaroun
Jess said:
God has a plan for me... of that I'm sure... it's the actual plan that has me worried... :lookaroun
Kind of like that plan for Abraham... where he messed with the guy's head? :lookaroun

maggiegrace1

except Abraham got to keep Issac in the end... so if this is all a "messing with my head" ordeal... but i still get to keep my "issac" then i'm good.

:D

Exactly................:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
I swear sometimes I feel like we are almost living the same life...

Connor002

except Abraham got to keep Issac in the end... so if this is all a "messing with my head" ordeal... but i still get to keep my "issac" then i'm good.

:D
Kind of like walking a man to a guillotine, then yelling "April Fools" at the last second... Cruel yet releaving...:lookaroun

Pongo

Original Poster
The old episodes were good.
The later ones where uncharacteristically dramatic.
I found it a negative change of direction.

Aw, man. The college episodes were the BEST. Especially the one with the time-space continuum in the closet that takes you to Shangri-La.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom