Making Magic with MJ

joanna71985

Hey everyone. Hope everyone is having a good day. I had a great day at work today. I loved my pirates. Tomorrow I am working the MNSSHP. Before I start I am going to be hanging out with my dad. He is here for the weekend.

Jess_

Jess doesn't seem to know if she's coming or going today! :lol:

indeed... it seems to change all the time... i don't think i'm all here today... lol

I'm back and if I do say so myself, the cake was AWESOME! :sohappy:

YAY!!!! :sohappy: *grabs a fork* :slurp:

Hey everyone. Hope everyone is having a good day. I had a great day at work today. I loved my pirates. Tomorrow I am working the MNSSHP. Before I start I am going to be hanging out with my dad. He is here for the weekend.

hey joanna! i haven't talked to you in awhile... hope you're doing well sweetie... :)

imagineer boy

joanna71985 said:
I know. Just 2 games needed to clinch the division. Can't wait!:sohappy:

12 games for us.

Just a note though, don't expect too much from your team when they enter the playoffs. Because if it goes bad, it really hurts.:( I learned that the hard way last year.

Jess_

Hey Jess. I am fine. How are you?

lol to be honest? today's been one of the worst days of my entire life... just one of those days where everything feels like it's falling apart... i feel like every time i take a step forward i get shoved back 4.... *sigh*

but....

i'll work through it. I always do. doesn't make it any better to go through... lol but unfortunatly as dot said ealier today... God knows my limits and he's testing that line to it's fullest right now... lol

joanna71985

lol to be honest? today's been one of the worst days of my entire life... just one of those days where everything feels like it's falling apart... i feel like every time i take a step forward i get shoved back 4.... *sigh*

but....

i'll work through it. I always do. doesn't make it any better to go through... lol but unfortunatly as dot said ealier today... God knows my limits and he's testing that line to it's fullest right now... lol

I'm sorry to hear that sweetie. But I hope you know that we are here for you, and I am praying for you. Everything will work out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom