Making Magic with MJ

jesserin

Afternoon.

No XC today. The varsity team (read: those people who can run six minutes faster than me :lookaroun ) are at a meet up in Gainesville. The UF Classic. I wish I was there :( I went last year and it was a blast. Oh well...

Anyway. Bonny, that banner looks GREAT! I love it!

I think I might rent the movie Lucky Number S7evin tonight. Just maybe.

Hey Luke! Bummer about the XC... but at least you get a free Friday Night!!!

*grabs the popcorn* movie night!!!

Hi Luke! :wave:
Just for the record "Boy Meets World" is one of my all time favorites!
Corey can make me laugh just by showing up! :lol:

LOL i got to meet "corey" in Disney World when he put his hands in the cement!!! LOL short... but cutie!!!

MommytoMJM

Coolness!
I love it!
Princess M has the most expressive face!

She really does

very cool - I love the pic in the lower left that looks like the sparkle is coming from her finger....

I do too!

Afternoon.

No XC today. The varsity team (read: those people who can run six minutes faster than me :lookaroun ) are at a meet up in Gainesville. The UF Classic. I wish I was there :( I went last year and it was a blast. Oh well...

Anyway. Bonny, that banner looks GREAT! I love it!

I think I might rent the movie Lucky Number S7evin tonight. Just maybe.

Thanks Luke, Jessica did a great job with it

Hi Luke! :wave:
Just for the record "Boy Meets World" is one of my all time favorites!
Corey can make me laugh just by showing up! :lol:

Me too!

joanna71985

Hey everyone. I am just about to head out, but this is how my day pretty much went (so far). My dad came down for the weekend, so I got to go in the parks as a guest for the first time in awhile. We went to AK and then Epcot. We got to AK around 8:30 am, and were able to walk to the front because that's how close we were able to park. I had never seen the opening show, and I really liked it a lot. I am going to have to see the opening again just to tape it. I also got to see Wes Palm (the talking palm tree). It was really cute. So after the park opened, me and my dad went right to EE. We walked there, and were able to get onto the 3 train (or so) of the day. We even got to sit first row. Absolutely amazing. My dad had never been on it, and loved it. After EE we went to Safari. It was a 10 minute wait! We were able to walk right on. I got some great pictures of the animals (including one of baby elephants
goodvibes.gif
). So when we got done with the Safari, it was about 10am. So then we saw FOTLK. I have never seen it so empty. We were able to sit in the front row of the Elephant section. Our row mates was a family of a mom and dad and a little girl (just the cutest little girl ever). The show is just amazing. I could see it all day. For the elephant volunteer, when the volunteer made the sound the FOTLK guy (I forget his name) nearly bent over laughing (but in a good way. The volunteer was laughing too). When it was time for the parade at the end the little girl from our row was picked. After the show we had lunch at Tusker House. I love the chicken sandwhich. It is sooo good. We left after lunch and went to Epcot. We got there around 12:15. Again, we were close enough to walk to the front. We were able to make ressies for CP for tomorrow evening for dinner. I just love CPs buffet. Then it was off to Soarin. We got there at 12:30 and guess what the wait time was? 10 MINUTES!!!
cheer2.gif
We went right from the entrance to the load point in about 5 minutes. Front row, and an awsome ride. We also rode Imagination, saw Turtle Talk, and rode Spaceship Earth. The rides had no wait. The longest wait of the day was Turtle Talk, and it was (at the most) 15 minutes. I don't even think it was that long. Now I am just waiting for tonight. I am doing MNSSHP. That should be fun. And tomorrow me and my dad are doing MK (especially for the last showings of Cinderellabration
sad02.gif
). I wish the show didn't have to end, but the new show should be good.

Uponastar

Hey everyone. I am just about to head out, but this is how my day pretty much went (so far). My dad came down for the weekend, so I got to go in the parks as a guest for the first time in awhile. We went to AK and then Epcot. We got to AK around 8:30 am, and were able to walk to the front because that's how close we were able to park. I had never seen the opening show, and I really liked it a lot. I am going to have to see the opening again just to tape it. I also got to see Wes Palm (the talking palm tree). It was really cute. So after the park opened, me and my dad went right to EE. We walked there, and were able to get onto the 3 train (or so) of the day. We even got to sit first row. Absolutely amazing. My dad had never been on it, and loved it. After EE we went to Safari. It was a 10 minute wait! We were able to walk right on. I got some great pictures of the animals (including one of baby elephants
goodvibes.gif
). So when we got done with the Safari, it was about 10am. So then we saw FOTLK. I have never seen it so empty. We were able to sit in the front row of the Elephant section. Our row mates was a family of a mom and dad and a little girl (just the cutest little girl ever). The show is just amazing. I could see it all day. For the elephant volunteer, when the volunteer made the sound the FOTLK guy (I forget his name) nearly bent over laughing (but in a good way. The volunteer was laughing too). When it was time for the parade at the end the little girl from our row was picked. After the show we had lunch at Tusker House. I love the chicken sandwhich. It is sooo good. We left after lunch and went to Epcot. We got there around 12:15. Again, we were close enough to walk to the front. We were able to make ressies for CP for tomorrow evening for dinner. I just love CPs buffet. Then it was off to Soarin. We got there at 12:30 and guess what the wait time was? 10 MINUTES!!!
cheer2.gif
We went right from the entrance to the load point in about 5 minutes. Front row, and an awsome ride. We also rode Imagination, saw Turtle Talk, and rode Spaceship Earth. The rides had no wait. The longest wait of the day was Turtle Talk, and it was (at the most) 15 minutes. I don't even think it was that long. Now I am just waiting for tonight. I am doing MNSSHP. That should be fun. And tomorrow me and my dad are doing MK (especially for the last showings of Cinderellabration
sad02.gif
). I wish the show didn't have to end, but the new show should be good.

Sounds like you had an amazing day, Joanna! :)
I'm so happy for you.
Nothing beats the first row of Soarin'! And a 10 minute wait! :sohappy:
Enjoy your dinner tomorrow evening at CP! I love that place!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom