Making Magic with MJ

Nemo14

Hey everyone. I am just about to head out, but this is how my day pretty much went (so far). My dad came down for the weekend, so I got to go in the parks as a guest for the first time in awhile. We went to AK and then Epcot. We got to AK around 8:30 am, and were able to walk to the front because that's how close we were able to park. I had never seen the opening show, and I really liked it a lot. I am going to have to see the opening again just to tape it. I also got to see Wes Palm (the talking palm tree). It was really cute. So after the park opened, me and my dad went right to EE. We walked there, and were able to get onto the 3 train (or so) of the day. We even got to sit first row. Absolutely amazing. My dad had never been on it, and loved it. After EE we went to Safari. It was a 10 minute wait! We were able to walk right on. I got some great pictures of the animals (including one of baby elephants
goodvibes.gif
). So when we got done with the Safari, it was about 10am. So then we saw FOTLK. I have never seen it so empty. We were able to sit in the front row of the Elephant section. Our row mates was a family of a mom and dad and a little girl (just the cutest little girl ever). The show is just amazing. I could see it all day. For the elephant volunteer, when the volunteer made the sound the FOTLK guy (I forget his name) nearly bent over laughing (but in a good way. The volunteer was laughing too). When it was time for the parade at the end the little girl from our row was picked. After the show we had lunch at Tusker House. I love the chicken sandwhich. It is sooo good. We left after lunch and went to Epcot. We got there around 12:15. Again, we were close enough to walk to the front. We were able to make ressies for CP for tomorrow evening for dinner. I just love CPs buffet. Then it was off to Soarin. We got there at 12:30 and guess what the wait time was? 10 MINUTES!!!
cheer2.gif
We went right from the entrance to the load point in about 5 minutes. Front row, and an awsome ride. We also rode Imagination, saw Turtle Talk, and rode Spaceship Earth. The rides had no wait. The longest wait of the day was Turtle Talk, and it was (at the most) 15 minutes. I don't even think it was that long. Now I am just waiting for tonight. I am doing MNSSHP. That should be fun. And tomorrow me and my dad are doing MK (especially for the last showings of Cinderellabration
sad02.gif
). I wish the show didn't have to end, but the new show should be good.
Sure hope it stays that way when we're ther in 2 weeks!

jesserin

getting there... lol

Hot tub?
If not, I'm not so sure I want to know. :lookaroun

haha no hot tub...

So i have 3 babies (one of which is lizzy) that i'm managing tonight...

LOL my girlfriend and her DH went out of town to a wedding so i'm watching these munchkins until tomorrow afternoon...

Lizzy fell asleep (she already napped earlier) as soon as we got here (the beach WORE her out lol)

Grey is sleeping next to me...

and Liam is out cold in his crib

hahaha... when they all wake up though i'm gonna go CRAZY... lol fortunatly my lil brother is coming over later (i promised him pizza for a hand with the kids) lol... so anyway... for the moment i'm here... but that could change at any second.. LOL

Uponastar

getting there... lol

haha no hot tub...

LOL my girlfriend and her DH went out of town to a wedding so i'm watching these munchkins until tomorrow afternoon...

Lizzy fell asleep (she already napped earlier) as soon as we got here (the beach WORE her out lol)

hahaha... when they all wake up though i'm gonna go CRAZY... lol fortunatly my lil brother is coming over later (i promised him pizza for a hand with the kids) lol... so anyway... for the moment i'm here... but that could change at any second.. LOL

Wow! I hope your brother shows up! :eek:
Have fun! That's a lot of energy there! :lol:

Nemo14

getting there... lol

haha no hot tub...

Good luck with that Jess - sounds like too many diapers for me!!!

jesserin

Wow! I hope your brother shows up! :eek:
Have fun! That's a lot of energy there! :lol:

lol he will.. i'm paying him with food.. he's a 14 whose stomach drives him hahahaha...

that and he LOVES kids,
He loves his time with Lizzy... and Liam is Lizzy's lil buddy so they'll have a good ol' time... lol

jesserin

Good luck with that Jess - sounds like too many diapers for me!!!

lol.. it's not so bad, it get's to the point where you can change a diaper in about 15 seconds... so counting the aprox 15 diapers i'll change before morning ;) that's only about a minute and 1/2 hahaa lol

Connor002

*makes a loud noise*
:drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom