Making Magic with MJ

MommytoMJM

Well, the plan was to fix the photo album at the spot last night....NOT...

Get up to do it this am and find that I am going to have to upload all of the files in much smaller batches, tedious

MJ had a date with the ponies this am, daddy took her, then came back, to go get her established with her medicaid doctor and then go to Epcot to meet some online friends...NOT

sigh...it took 3.5 hours at the dr....by the time we were done, she wanted nothing to do with parks....no parks for us this weekend at all...

Nemo14

Get up to do it this am and find that I am going to have to upload all of the files in much smaller batches, tedious

MJ had a date with the ponies this am, daddy took her, then came back, to go get her established with her medicaid doctor and then go to Epcot to meet some online friends...NOT

sigh...it took 3.5 hours at the dr....by the time we were done, she wanted nothing to do with parks....no parks for us this weekend at all...
Bonny I posted a few pages back about some inflatable beds.....let me see if I can find it for you.

Disnut

Sorry Bonny. Hope things get better for you soon.

Uponastar

Sorry Bonny, but like I said . . .

Really hasn't been the best week around here.
But we got us!

Connor002

:lol: you know any other time i'd give you the ol' pitchfork... but considering the subject... i know your just trying to help... LOL :kiss:
I was? :veryconfu
Another rainy day . . .
YAY!
Today we're going off to visit the Endocronologist. Fun.
Very.
Ah!
Typical cat. . .she has no real use for you.
Feed her and clean her litter box, but expect nothing in return!
Another reason to dislike cats!
Bunny said:
Guess what I'm getting next week? An X-ray with dye shot in my veins. :sohappy:

Lovely. :hurl:
Cool! :lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Sorry Bonny. Hope things get better for you soon.

Thanks Susan, it's the nature of chronic illnesses, we may have good days, but in general it's not going to get better, I am sore from being hit thiough...

Sorry Bonny, but like I said . . .

True, at lease I can come here to you guys...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
She NEEDS the Lightning MacQueen one!!!! *begins saving*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom