Making Magic with MJ

Nemo14

I have never set it up. I really need to do that so I can enter the photo contests. I just don't want to make a fool out of myself with not knowing how to do some things.:zipit:
It's pretty easy to upload your photos there, then post them here.

jesserin

Well... They don't look too hard to make?

Oh, and I forgot to ask, what's up with the multiple personalities? Or was that someone else named Jess_ last night?

hahahahahahahaha... you make me laugh so hard girly... LOL

I tried to switch my email address yesterday and in a moment of insanity put in an email adress i had previously deleted... LOL ahhh! so it kicks you off until you visit your email and click the new email link... well i sent that link to a deleted account so i had to get a new name and PM steve for help...

but he took care of it this morning... so i'm back :)

Disnut

hahahahahahahaha... you make me laugh so hard girly... LOL

I tried to switch my email address yesterday and in a moment of insanity put in an email adress i had previously deleted... LOL ahhh! so it kicks you off until you visit your email and click the new email link... well i sent that link to a deleted account so i had to get a new name and PM steve for help...

but he took care of it this morning... so i'm back :)

I am sooo glad you are back.:lol:

nibblesandbits

How did your dinner turn out Nibbs?

oh yeah! Nibbs! We want to hear all about it!!! LOL

Dinner turned out ok. It tasted like American Spaghetti...but I made too much spaghetti for the sauce...so it wasn't as saucy as I wanted. But otherwise it was delicious. And What's his face really liked it! He had a second helping! So I guess that's all that matters.

She was a WONDERFUL Dr. Really friendly and helpful. (My regular Dr is great, but lacks a certain warmth.)

Guess what I'm getting next week? An X-ray with dye shot in my veins. :sohappy:

Lovely. :hurl:

Poor Bunny! I'm thinking about you girly!! :kiss:

Wish they came in Queensize.....

Me too. Although I think what's his face might not be too happy sleeping on Disney sheets. He deals with my obsession too much already! :lol:

imagineer boy

joanna71985 said:
I'm not worried about them.

They're a good team, yes, but the teams with the best records tend to go down in flames like we did last year. I'm not saying that you're definately going to lose or anything, but if you're too confident that they'll make it to the world series and the end up losing, then you'll be heartbroken.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom