Making Magic with MJ

Disnut

A word of advice: No bagless, obviously! And, if you can afford it, spend the few extra bucks and get a good one! My vacs have always been on the cheaper end of the scale, and I can tell you, I got what I paid for! :lol:

That is me always cheap.

How do I get a picture in a file on my computer onto this thread or the Spot?:brick:

Uponastar

That is me always cheap.

How do I get a picture in a file on my computer onto this thread or the Spot?:brick:

This is what I do.
Right click on the pic. Click on properties. Highlight the url and right click. Copy.
When you go to post, click on the insert image icon (the one that looks like a mountain scene) Paste the url.

Nemo14

It always stirs up a cloud of dust and the filter stays gross unless I take it outside and beat it against something. Really not worth the effort!
Seriously! With 3 cats and a dog, we have to vacuum pretty much daily, and the darn thing is always clogged up, so it just makes a big mess all over. I say, once I've vacuumed it up,I really don't want to see it again!!!

Uponastar

Seriously! With 3 cats and a dog, we have to vacuum pretty much daily, and the darn thing is always clogged up, so it just makes a big mess all over. I say, once I've vacuumed it up,I really don't want to see it again!!!

3 cats?
I know of Thelma and Louise. . .there's another?

Uponastar

DD's cat (Angel) also lives with us, but she hates us all so we don't see her very often. She loves the dog and DD and that's about it...

Ah!
Typical cat. . .she has no real use for you.
Feed her and clean her litter box, but expect nothing in return!

Nemo14

kody_and_angel_002.jpg

Disnut

Okay I am going to try this. So far I am not getting it to where I want it to be. So Please be patient with me.:zipit:

All I keep getting is a red X. Oh well I will try again later.:cry:

I have bills to pay so I will be back later.:cry:

Nemo14

Oh my gosh! How precious is that?
She looks like a little devil! :lol:
Kody is beautiful!
She really is possessed!
Kody is just the greatest dog I've ever known. She's getting older now, but she's always just been so mellow - so tolerant. All she wants to do is please and protect us. She was such a gift!

Uponastar

Okay I am going to try this. So far I am not getting it to where I want it to be. So Please be patient with me.:zipit:

All I keep getting is a red X. Oh well I will try again later.:cry:

I have bills to pay so I will be back later.:cry:

Keep trying Susan.
And good luck with those bills! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom